Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping my fingers crossed now since i saw people questioning the spoiler's validity, but if that "having fun" stuff is true, then Luffy is totally off the charts now. Its like the birth of a legend unfolding before our eyes.
Yeah man this is it. If luffy gets out of wano fine the whole world will be talking about him, he will be in the papers, people will love or fear him.

He will be the most famous and respected pirate,
Soon to be Pirate king holy shit someone stop me im getting way to excitedd:steef::steef::steef::steef::lunazing:

That’s a lot of head canon… All I know is, Zoro heard Hiyori… So either Zoro doesn’t care about her being there or Zoro already forgot that he heard her… if neither of these things happened, the logical conclusion from having Zoro hear her is Zoro going there to investigate

it’s 1+1 my guy… whether you believe Hiyori and Denjiro will one shot Orochi, Zoro doesn’t know that so Zoro is still going there to investigate
zkk bro:suresure: ofc they think zoro aint going to hiyori

I'll enjoy when Drake beats CP0 boss in the end
On the face of you misbelievers
:kriwhat:
Wait is Drake still a thing now? He hasnt fought anyone right? Imo each SN will get his/her fight so he will get it. But...i'm not interested by him since his Devil Fruit is like so-so for me, his human form is more exciting imo since he fights with two weapons at once

Status
Not open for further replies.