Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You ain't no Kidd fan don't joke around

If you saw Kidd hanged in Udon, you should know that he's not a cheerleader since Oda needed Deus Ex Machina to save him since he could not make Luffy do it (exactly cause don't want these two to owe each other)
I am Eustass kid fan. Not a wanker though. So I accept the reality that Zoro > kidd and what future awaits Kidd.

And, kidd does owe Luffy. If it wasn't for luffy entering wano and specifically udon and causing havoc kidd would still be in udon prison

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lmao, don't try and cop out now. That's what I've been arguing against ZKK, and that dumbass argument.

"BuT KAiDo SaYs THEre WiLl NEveR Be A MoNSTRouS SamURAi LIKe ODeN, So ZOro hAs to KiLl HiM."
what does oden has to do with anything bro stop being desperate ffs ,kaido already recognized zoro when he said that if the SNs had joined him they would conquer the world right after zoro scarred him.
I know you zoro haters arent exactly known for being smart but this is beyond asinine even for a guy who thought Bepo was Zoro's rival.

what does oden has to do with anything bro stop being desperate ffs ,kaido already recognized zoro when he said that if the SNs had joined him they would conquer the world right after zoro scarred him.
I know you zoro haters arent exactly known for being smart but this is beyond asinine even for a guy who thought Bepo was Zoro's rival.
Talk about not being smart, and you can't even comprehend that I'm just mocking your guys garbage argument, and now you're trying to spin it like "but....but... we didn't mean it."

All aboard the cope train, heading down to cope land.

celestial d orochi is a clown
zoro gonna slay orochi the dragon to fulfil the ryuma legend :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.