Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly this is the perk and also the sins of being a Zoro fan.
If your fav is either overly overrated or overly-hated
Then whenever he's done something cool it's gonna be much more exciting when we get to prove the haters wrong
But whenever Zoro's trashed, then the backlash is gonna be 2x 3x than other characters
I like to live dangerously tbh

Honestly this is the perk and also the sins of being a Zoro fan.
If your fav is either overly overrated or overly-hated
Then whenever he's done something cool it's gonna be much more exciting when we get to prove the haters wrong
But whenever Zoro's trashed, then the backlash is gonna be 2x 3x than other characters
I like to live dangerously tbh
If ZKK doesn't happen...

WorstGen will never recover...

:crazwhat:

Give me panels of Zoro’s awesome character development then. Aside from him saying “Luffy will be Pirate King” or “I promise to never lose again” lmao.
Again, sad moments are not character development, its only development is a character ACTS on it.

For example, Zoro losing to mihawk made him realize how far away his dream was, thats when we start seeing Zoro actualy training instead of just lazying around the ship.
Zoro saying he would kill Luffy if he gets in the way of his dream when they first meet, then giving away his life in order to protect Luffy is also character development.

For me this shit is like a video game and the character I am playing with is Zoro.
Idgaf about One Piece beyond this forum and discord but I know some people genuinely religiously worship fictional characters.
And if you are one of those characters, maybe try different activities, get a job, join bumble, go on dates, lift some weights and realize there is a lot more to life than a fictional condum.

T

Tyronejenkins

Spoilers are basically confirming what I said months ago: Kaido is actually a good dude. His flashback and now sympathetic portrayal with Luffy is showing that he's gonna get his redemption at the end of the arc, maybe dying protecting the Strawhats

Status
Not open for further replies.