Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao Law had to be shoved down peoples throats in his character arc to barely beat Zoro. How about next popularity poll? Zoro shat all over Law
And let's wait for post wano poll Lmao, and see how good Law the back ground does.
And Luffy barely wins because Zoros votes are always pretty close to Zoros especially in the most recent global popularity poll. Look at #1 and #2 and look at the rest.
And the only reason why Luffy even won was because every sanjitard YouTuber was telling their band of beta neckbeards to vote for sanji
Law was a better badass character than Zoro, and had better character development after 1 arc versus Zoro’s 1000-chapter storylines :crazwhat:. Zoro proven to be replaceable by a similar badass character. If Law was Luffy’s right hand from the beginning, this show would be as popular maybe even more. But neither of them fits as being the main character lol, the series wouldn’t have worked.
Everybody loves the blue rangers but there is only 1 red ranger named Luffy:kata:

Hybrid Kaido going toe to toe with base Luffy. What is he going to do once Luffy enters G4? Obviously he won't just be overwhelmed. And I don't think he has an "awakened mode", since zoan awakening is just a permanent boost in stats.
he would start using his fire, and tell us how dragon used to hunt in the past

Petty af
How about the fact that every other fan base downplays Zoro in insecurities when Zoro looks better than their characters.
You are the victim of same delusion
jImBe iS sTrOngEr tHan bOth zOro aNd sAnJi.
KiNg vS dOflAmiNgo
zoro won't see kaido
zoro vs yc3 kyoshiro
zoro and sanji vs king
zoro vs orochi
:jordanmf:
Albino is a clown :kobeha::kobeha:

@Albino 👑

Hybrid Kaido going toe to toe with base Luffy. What is he going to do once Luffy enters G4? Obviously he won't just be overwhelmed. And I don't think he has an "awakened mode", since zoan awakening is just a permanent boost in stats.
Honestly i think G4 is not going to perform any better. I overrated G4 before thinking after Red Roc Luffy would pummel the shit out of Kaido.

Luffy will probably jump straight to a new form in the next chapters.

Law was a better badass character than Zoro, and had better character development after 1 arc versus Zoro’s 1000-chapter storylines :crazwhat:. Zoro proven to be replaceable by a similar badass character. If Law was Luffy’s right hand from the beginning, this show would be as popular maybe even more. But neither of them fits as being the main character lol, the series wouldn’t have worked.
Everybody loves the blue rangers but there is only 1 red ranger named Luffy:kata:
:laughmoji:
"ZoRo HaS nO cHaRaCtEr DeVeLoPmEnT hurdur"

Having a sad flashback dosent mean character devepoment, morron.

Status
Not open for further replies.