Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen didn't low diff shit. He got his shit wrecked time after time by Sanji.
He did fight King and Queen for a hot sec and was tossed aside. Still doesn't change the fact that he easily defeated Queen
Bro stop trying to reinvent manga
All of Sanjis offense before pre Infrit Jambe was useless
Queen was making fun of sanji hitting like a little girl
He nearly cracked every bone in sanjis body and he himself acted like a retard and shot himself for Sanji to survive
Sanji passed out at the end of the battle.
This is literally bullshit
Sanji won extreme diff

Hybrid Kaido going toe to toe with base Luffy. What is he going to do once Luffy enters G4? Obviously he won't just be overwhelmed. And I don't think he has an "awakened mode", since zoan awakening is just a permanent boost in stats.

If asura is CoC, he definely been using it before Luffy.

Just like he has been using CoA and CoO before Luffy and Sanji......
:kayneshrug:
Admit it brah, Oda always give a reason to nerf Zoro when plot demands it. This time he nerfed Zoro by making him tank Hakai before fighting a YC1, just soo that even if he faints now its because of the drug effect wearing off, not because he got tired or because King did any real damage.
Admit it, a full 1v1 between Zoro and Kaido would have pushed Kaido MUCH harder than Luffy did the first time they fought on the roof.
:cheers:
Luffy used conquerors haki in drum island and also chapter 1

What's going on in zorobois minds
"if zoro can alsmost cut anything then why not a younkou"
"it means zoro can one shot any younkou""it means zoro is greater than pirate king""it means zoro is mc" "it means mc is trash against zoro" "it means zoro is a god"
Le younkou:-i am standing still here please cut me down zoro god:ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.