Drake downplaying
Sanji downplaying
Luffy attack tickling
Cpo greatness
Luffy trash etc, etc
WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY MIND
hiroshima blast
Welcome to WorstGen Spoiler threads.

Hope you have a great time and enjoy your stay.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I love the fact that the Zoro fandom is at war with the Luffy fandom right now.
Gives some Luffy fans who voted for King a chance to vote for Sanji on the theme poll.

Let's fucking go!
:queenmoji:

It truly is not, we keep seeing Luffy get wrecked or him landing an unreasonably powerful punch on the World’s Strongest Creature before we’re whisked away to the Numbers or Raizo/Fukurokuju again. Oda’s never NOT focused on Luffy’s fights, and now I see why, it’s incredible how his main character is facing his biggest challenge yet and we’re seeing 25 percent of the battle at maximum.
too add It's the numerous plot armor protections Luffy has recieved in the series. Now we'll get more focus on Luffy's fight vs Kaido, I feel with these plot armor protections the tension has dramatically decreased and it keeps decreasing as well

“Nearly lost”. Zoro will never win against Luffy in popularity polls even considering he’s the badass character who doesn’t need to do anything. That’s why Law beat him once, cuz Law was more badass and had better character in his arc. Just stand there and be badass, no character growth needed by the fans, yet crucifies Luffy for everything. It’s the curse of the main protagonist and yet Luffy always prevails. :kayneshrug:
Lmao Law had to be shoved down peoples throats in his character arc to barely beat Zoro. How about next popularity poll? Zoro shat all over Law
And let's wait for post wano poll Lmao, and see how good Law the back ground does.
And Luffy barely wins because Zoros votes are always pretty close to Zoros especially in the most recent global popularity poll. Look at #1 and #2 and look at the rest.
And the only reason why Luffy even won was because every sanjitard YouTuber was telling their band of beta neckbeards to vote for sanji

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Whats currently going on this forum
Luffy downplaying
Luffy comparing
Zoro is mc
Zoro oneshooting kaidou
Zoro>luffy
Luffy>bb
Drake downplaying
Sanji downplaying
Luffy attack tickling
Cpo greatness
Luffy trash etc, etc
WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY MIND
hiroshima blast
Everything you have mentioned is true. :kayneshrug:

don't think he made BM run away from him.
He literally did though. He would've been a too much struggle for BM to handle in a short amount of time. She postponed the battle.

And, he was not holding king and queen for sanji and zoro. He ended up giving the place to them to fulfill the task.
Marco knew beforehand that his role wasn't to take down King and Queen from the get-go. There's a reason why Marco said it's tough to hold two foes above 1B back. From the start he knew he ain't taking one of the executives down, that's the new gens duty.
And, how we know king and kata can't hold against YC1 and YC2 ? I mean so far we got only two Yc2 - queen who was spamming laser till the climax of his fight and smoothie who barely does anything.
Simply because we know there skill set. Neither of em can regenerate like Marco. Katakuri was already stressed out with No Adv Haki/Base Luffy, imagine what would've happened if we threw a YC1 on top of him.

There's no evidence whatsoever that either King or Kat perform any better if they were in Marco's shoes.

But which once again brings me to my point - despite maximum screen time among YC, Marco almost always failed to accomplished the task. That's a big dent on his portrayal.
How is it though ? Marco barely pulled it off and King + Kata may never come that far. You're assuming the two of em perform any better.

Till wano all he became was hype tool for Marines in MF and then BB.
And all Kata + King were are one time enemies that'll remain irrelevant for the rest of the series after getting defeated once.

King barely completes 3 chapters of total panel time, how is that better ?

Status
Not open for further replies.