Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He literally did though. He would've been a too much struggle for BM to handle in a short amount of time. She postponed the battle.

Marco knew beforehand that his role wasn't to take down King and Queen from the get-go. There's a reason why Marco said it's tough to hold two foes above 1B back. From the start he knew he ain't taking one of the executives down, that's the new gens duty.

Simply because we know there skill set. Neither of em can regenerate like Marco. Katakuri was already stressed out with No Adv Haki/Base Luffy, imagine what would've happened if we threw a YC1 on top of him.

There's no evidence whatsoever that either King or Kat perform any better if they were in Marco's shoes.

How is it though ? Marco barely pulled it off and King + Kata may never come that far. You're assuming the two of em perform any better.

And all Kata + King were are one time enemies that'll remain irrelevant for the rest of the series after getting defeated once.

King barely completes 3 chapters of total panel time, how is that better ?
BM grabbed Marco like a chicken

She didn't have much souls to fight everyone so yes she did postpone but not because she was afraid of Marco.

King withstand CoC slashes from zoro and that too from close range. Name any YC2 which can do so? None

If Marco has regeneration then king literally has high durability+ defense + offense to withhold two YCs and even deal damage which even Marco failed to do.

Zoro and King had a lot of great sequences from him intercepting King's light speed kick to his launching bird dance
Ultra tiger hunt getting sent flying through the skull
Him stabbing King and King doing Allah Hu Akbar
The choreography was top notch
Where as a fucking dragon fighting a brawler sounds disgusting as fuck
To each their own I guess. I don’t know about you but a dragon having a fist fight with a human sounds way cooler. Fist fights just have more impact. Have you ever seen Gurren Lagann movie 2? The fist fight at the end had more impact and rawness than their laser beams through dozens of galaxies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
To each their own I guess. I don’t know about you but a dragon having a fist fight with a human sounds way cooler. Fist fights just have more impact. Have you ever seen Gurren Lagann movie 2? The fist fight at the end had more impact and rawness than their laser beams through dozens of galaxies.
Hes not having a fist fight he's swing a club and that's it.

It happens during almost every Luffy chapter , I was also shocked the first time for the amount of hate Luffy got during previous chapters and opposite happens in reddit
I thought Everyone likes Luffy no matter Sanji or Zoro fans
and I've noticed a lot more things like there are many Sanji fans who actually likes Zoro as well and enjoys them without hate [Some mocking is fun and allowed] Example-me:catrude:
but such Zoro fans are kinda rare

Status
Not open for further replies.