Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaidos bagua only kod luffy
It couldn't even ko a near dead zoro despite using acoc
- Kaidou and Luffy continue fighting.
- Kaidou hits Luffy with his kanabo, but Luffy manages to give him a strong punch and they both fall.
- Then both of them get up and laughing.
- Luffy : "This is getting fun !!"
- Kaido : "Same here !!!"
:cheers::myman:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So the wound played no role, or less of a role than the stomach ache? I'm done arguing with such a retard for today.
Zoros lost more blood before and not passed out.
There is no stomach ache. He fainted due to starvation
If he wasn't starving he doesn't pass out then. It's that simple and it's not comparable to luffy constantly being kod by attacks.

That’s coc, even with Ulti. The difference between them and Scabbards is that Kaido is a known coc user. Why would Oda give Kaido and Ulti a one shot move with the same coc effects, and have them use regular haki?
So Ulti would no sell Kaidos CoC attack too since Yamato matched it yet Yamato's thunder bagua didn't do shit to Ulti.

Yet King who is FAAAAAAR more durable got killed or cut in half by Zoros CoC.
Another proof why Kaido is a fodder compared to zoro niccee.

Now I'll educate you
advCoC on the weapon Thunder Bagua >>>>>> Normal non CoC Thunder Bogua = Ragnarok

They injured him so he didn't 'take' them otherwise you could say the same thing about Kaido. He took Zoro's attack but was cut.

Lol the delusion of Zoro fans to try downplay Luffy is hilarious there's a reason you guys can't leave WG with these opinions right because you get laughed at everywhere elE

:suresure:
Again kaido in hybrid using a ragnarok with ad advanced coc couldnt knock out a base luffy

Kaido in base using advanced coc couldnt kill kinemon. Let's not even try going there

Did you forgot what happened to luffy past 3 times he fought kaido?

Pre AdCoC zoro landed perma scar in his first clash with kaido.

While Luffy needed another PU to hit a punch just to push kaido down and make Kaido laugh
- Kaidou and Luffy continue fighting.
- Kaidou hits Luffy with his kanabo, but Luffy manages to give him a strong punch and they both fall.
- Then both of them get up and laughing.
- Luffy : "This is getting fun !!"
- Kaido : "Same here !!!"
:cheers::myman:

:crazwhat::crazwhat:
i give up man and this dude was saying zfans can't read
If you want to ignore 4-5 lines of dialogue for one sfx and pretend a stomach ache (that Zoro will have had earlier without it knocking him out) did more to Zoro than his bleeding wound that happened shortly prior to him being knocked out then you are a delusional/bad faith piece of shit. sorry to be blunt.

How do you think I learned about Islam?
Majority of people the Islam i learned is in Pakistan through Islamiat classes until I was 12 and then I read from Quran.

Did I ever say Hinduism is perfect lol? There is a lot of bullshit in that too.

Here is a difference
I am telling you no religion is perfect
You are trying to convince me Islam is perfect
Every religion claims to be perfect
But not every religion says exact same thing
Think about that
i was never trying to convince you that islam is the sole perfection that has graced this earth after our prophet even if i believe in that

I'm just telling you that no religious Ik atleast so any religion in their virtue teaches what i stated there.

i assume you mentioning that you studied Islam in Islamiat as a hindu made you radical..

and the fact that you haven't reinforced your doubts as you grew older to either prove your understand false or credible is bad too.

why would someone substantiate their assumptions about something now from what they studied decades ago as a child who barely has hit Puberty and consider it a credible and infallible metric to come to a constructive conclusion..

there is alot of things wrong with that.

If you want to ignore 4-5 lines of dialogue for one sfx and pretend a stomach ache (that Zoro will have had earlier without it knocking him out) did more to Zoro than his bleeding wound that happened shortly prior to him being knocked out then you are a delusional/bad faith piece of shit. sorry to be blunt.
Second time you are illiterate i already said the fainting is a combination of the poisonous food + wound
if zoro didnt had that food problem he would not faint from the attack
u can;'t fucking read

Status
Not open for further replies.