Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fire is the fire. Its on his back. Whether hes blocking or not. Its his defensive ability. The flames increase his durability and regen. If he didnt have flames, Tatsumaki would hurt him.
Flames regen him
They don't increase his durability
He can hurt him while he has flames with basic Oni Giri and Queen had to use fire to clear damage like he did with Shi Shi Son Son
While Fire less King tanked 3 CoC blows

What happened this time benn boy.
People are legit mad at me, and im not even going at them which is a rarety, because usually the people I @ are the ones i go back and forth with

The usual commenting about Luffy's fighting, plot armor, etc. then made this comment in regards to why they're mad that Z and S fans alike complain about how their fights are rushed and how luffy's fights are always extended.

Below is what I said that got some people very mad

No idea why Luffy stans are mad, you all know Luffy is going to get and additional 120-140 Panels worth of additional fighting of him vs Kaido in a span of 8-10 chapters, yet when Zoro and Sanji stans get mad at that fact because each fanbase has waited YEARS for a legit 1v1 and had 1 chapter dedicated to each and half the amount of panels and Oda rushed both of them you still get mad

People are legit mad at me, and im not even going at them which is a rarety, because usually the people I @ are the ones i go back and forth with

The usual commenting about Luffy's fighting, plot armor, etc. then made this comment in regards to why they're mad that Z and S fans alike complain about how their fights are rushed and how luffy's fights are always extended.

No idea why Luffy stans are mad, you all know Luffy is going to get and additional 120-140 Panels worth of additional fighting of him vs Kaido in a span of 8-10 chapters, yet when Zoro and Sanji stans get mad at that fact because each fanbase has waited YEARS for a legit 1v1 and had 1 chapter dedicated to each and half the amount of panels and Oda rushed both of them you still get mad
Pls Oda no...pls, 2-3 chapter tops.

I dont want another fight that gets ruined just because characters punches dont do any real damage for over 5 chapter straight.
:chirstsad:
Just let Luffy get his ass handed to him in one chapter, give him a a new PU and destroy Kaido in 2 chapters instead, dont drag it out again, pls.

I want Luffy to be as strong as possible, I was getting tired of seeing Zoro fighting against nobodies and getting plot nerfed, now Luffy can get all the gears he wants and Zoro can master all the haki variants and make a black blade. We all win. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.