Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We still didnt see any payoff with the fox and Zoro's dad and stuff, i will be pissed if Oda ignores that and skips to the next arc.
You think Oda will ignore Zoro visiting Ryuma's grave after the raid is over?
Nah not gona happen (in fact Oda will close also Zoro background on that occasion) and the fox is guarding the graves.
Post automatically merged:

It’s gonna be the 8-10 full chapters :ihaha:. Bad times to be a Zorostan indeed, I feel bad for ya.
we shall see :suresure:

Zoro defeated King in fifteen minutes.

If that’s not low diff

What the fuck is a low diff?
Not needing to "risk your life" by overdrawing your haki using a meito catalyst.
Not using a new series of named attacks that are on the cutting edge of your maximum abilities.
Not struggling desperately to figure out your opponent's hax.
Not almost losing your swords
Not almost getting BFR'd

How long was the Katakuri fight??
was long enough due to interruption around 10 chapters.
But the context is totally different, because Luffyvskata was a fight in which Luffy had to understand and unlock FI, the moment luffy had that power the fight was very fast.
Luffy vs Kaido we already had the fight in which luffy lost basically 3 times (one run out of hacky, second was one shot by ragnarock and last time was dropped in the ocean with the new PU). In this time Luffy unlock the power (advcoc) to properly damage Kaido.
This fight doesnt look at all like the beginning of Kata&Luffy but more Luffy(with FI) vs Kata (which was short)

Sanji fans entire strategy consists in downplaying everything Zoro does, all because they can't make a case for Sanji being comparable to Luffy, unlike Zoro who has all the portrayal and feats to back it up. :seriously:

I don't even think Sanji is that weak, but what can we do when Sanji fans themselves keep pushing that Luffy neg diffs their boy? :sanmoji:

It's just sad that they have to drag Zoro down with him. :josad:

Zoro was getting mid diffed by kaku in every single aspect besides strength.

Man's was faster than zoro more mobile and more versatile. He was literally winning 90% of the fight till zoro used ashura. Right before he used ashura he was being overwhelmed and being pushed back. These are facts.

I have no doubt if ashura or diable jambe landed itd fuck lucci up. But can they actually land it when they're so outclassed?

lucci whos even faster, more mobile, and more versatile canonically... wouldve swift diffed. Same treatment for sanji too. I'm not being biased.

in doriki explanation they said it accounts for a weapon. Just cause you don't understand a children's book doesn't mean it's not true.

maybe I'm wrong but the narrative portrayal and the actual facts in the manga point out the difference.

why would oda make a power scaling system with actual numbers if they weren't supposed to actually hold any weight? It's meant to portray Lodas ideas and view point over the headcanon of others

How is that portrayal?
Kaku swordsmanship not accounted
Kaku DF not accounted
Ashura one shot Kaku
DJ two shot Jabra
Luffy extreme diffed Lucci.

You push that agenda like it is Zoro Luffy and Sanjis doriki
What about next arc where Zoro jumped a tier with Shushui but sanji got no power up?

if blunt AdvCoC punches can drop kaido like a fish, imagine what zoro can do now that he mastered AdvCoC too.

oda: Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong!
and he is right we will not be satisfied, so just give us that ZKK and be done with it.:beckmoji:
he doesn't do anything, Luffy >>>>>>>> Zoro

King being significantly below Kaido does not translate into Zoro being significantly below Luffy.

Yes, Zoro's ACoC stamina is limited. But just how overwhelmingly, one-sidedly he beatdown King in 1035, despite starting that chapter more exhausted and injured than King by a good bit, is not high diff or more. Hell, the only reason you can call it mid-diff is because King clashed few times without doing any damage, and didn't get one-shot.

Other than that, Zoro overwhelmingly defeated him without even using Asura.

The only sad and pathetic thing is you wanking every PU Luffy gets to top tier yet treating it like shit for Zoro.
Zoro said he was at risk of dying from overdrafting his haki, that isn't an overwhelming victory, that is using nearly everything you have to win the fight.

Luffy didn't use his best move KKG against Katakuri, it was still an extreme diff fight for him.

Luffy is wanked in the story with DIRECT COMPARISON TO ROGER AND WHITEBEARD by someone who has decent proficency in advanced CoC herself and recognizes Luffy is next level above her....

L-drake has at least enough strength to rival AdvCoA gear 4.
but we know that's just shallow damage.
and that's speak volumes about CP-0's strength, to have been defeated L-drake in such a short time.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro said he was at risk of dying from overdrafting his haki, that isn't an overwhelming victory, that is using nearly everything you have to win the fight.

Luffy didn't use his best move KKG against Katakuri, it was still an extreme diff fight for him.

Luffy is wanked in the story with DIRECT COMPARISON TO ROGER AND WHITEBEARD by someone who has decent proficency in advanced CoC herself and recognizes Luffy is next level above her....
Zoro won in less than 15 mins
Ez clap

Status
Not open for further replies.