Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is in his Base Form fighting Kaido and splitting skies, Luffy is beyond Zoro as beating King doesn't put you above or at Kaido's lvl especially when magic sword helps you XD.
all because of AdvCoC.
if AdvCoC can boost luffy to that level, it is safe to assume it will equally boost zoro too.
because luffy pre-AdvCoC could only do shallow damage, but zoro on the other hand did far more impressive damage that that.

Cry. Even despite being nerfed and distracted by a sword zoro solod king in less than 15 mins

Blah blah blah luffy getting a 5 min fake ko until kaido gets up and zoro kills him
A fake Ko ? Until he gets up and Zoro kills him? LMAO THATS WHY ZKK isn’t happening if you think that’s how Zkk will happen your stupid

Oda isn’t gonna overshadow luffy & undermine him.

Their the ones who base the chef's entire character around being part of the M3 and now a Wing, i don't even know why some of them still read OP, they can't say anything good about him without bringing up Zoro or an expired part 1 term. :ronalugh:
They are the same people who claim Sanji is a better character than Zoro, yet everytime Zoro gets something new/does something crazy they want Sanji to have/do it too. They have no shame lmao. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Sure, sure. When did I say he doesn't have issues with Enma and his stamina? That ain't gonna be resolved until Enma is cool with him, whenever that happens.

Doesn't change the fact that the fight in itself during 1035 was an overwhelming one-sided beatdown. And that's without Asura.

It's like DR G4 Luffy shitting on some Vet. Sure he will run out of stamina soon, but that doesn't negate the fact that it'll be an overwhelmingly one-sided victory.

And who's denying Luffy's greatness? I've always said that Luffy > Zoro. You're the only insecure child who doesn't tolerate the fact that Zoro, in fact, is not shit in front of Luffy, and is strong enough to put up a good fight before going down- and the gap between him and Luffy is smaller than Kaido and King by a significant margin. Just like Lucci-Kaku comparison. Luffy wins his fights in a considerably harder diff for a reason.
Zoro used an attack as strong if not stronger than Ashura

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy/Sanji didn't need adv CoC to overcome/reach YC level.
Nice fail to debunk the fact they fight similar level opponents when presented in the same arc.
Yes luffy did

He extrem diff 11 hour drew with kata

And got kod by a top tier neg diff

Then got another power up

And kod by a top tier neg diff

And got another power up

And kod by a top tier neg diff

Wait luffy is fucking ass lmfao

all because of AdvCoC.
if AdvCoC can boost luffy to that level, it is safe to assume it will equally boost zoro too.
because luffy pre-AdvCoC could only do shallow damage, but zoro on the other hand did far more impressive damage that that.
Nah, he isn't even used most out of that and Zoro we know was struggling so much with King in one on one fight and Enma had to help him on that than his own skill.

They are the same people who claim Sanji is a better character than Zoro, yet everytime Zoro gets something new/does something crazy they want Sanji to have/do it too. They have no shame lmao. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
I don't see that much and Sanji is better developed character than Zoro, that is canon thing from about him than guy on magic sword stuff.

Zoro has CoC ofc Sanji will get it to
Zoro fought Kaido? Sanji will join rooftop to?
Zoro is a supernova?Sanji is the unofficial supernova

That s how they think they try to cling to Zoro since Lanji is trash :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
:risicheck:

Right, they're best friends, and as I said (and looks like you agree with me) they have a minimum gap when we're talking about power.

You understood wrong what I said about the narrative question. Let me explain: Oda is doing the parallel between Roger Pirates and the Mugiwaras. So the parallel is Luffy and Zoro <-> Roger and Rayleigh.

Let's see: I think Prime Rayleigh was a guy that was stronger even to beat a Yonkou just using Haki (Zoro WILL reach this level or even surpass it). And Roger was stronger, but not much.

You're trying to convince me with arguments that Zoro is equal or stronger than Luffy. And I'm presenting you points in the manga (and that's how mangaka works) that show for all the fans that: No. Zoro isn't stronger than Luffy and there's nothing wrong, I still love Zoro, I still love Zoro chapters, he really is the Right hand of Luffy, he is a prodigy on AdvCoC using, and he is the second man in power in the Mugiwara pirates.

But, man, it's not about me or anyone. It's about how Oda writes the story, and that can't change. The manga doesn't work how the fans want to. It works how Goda wants and that's it.
Wrong. roger low diff Ray

Ray is opponent for Oden level

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
A fake Ko ? Until he gets up and kills him? LMAO THATS WHY ZKK isn’t happening if you think that’s how Zkk will happen your stupid

Oda isn’t gonna overshadow luffy & undermine him.
Yes fake kaido has fought 16 man straight and luffys gonna get a fake little ko before kaido gets back up. That's it. That's all he getting in all of wano. That and holdem lmfao

Yes fake kaido has fought 16 man straight and luffys gonna get a fake little ko before kaido gets back up. That's it. That's all he getting in all of wano. That and holdem lmfao
Lmaooooo but if luffy beat kaido at full health you would call that bullshit you fucking weirdo both kaido & luffy are weak. Look at you downplaying luffy like a fucking loser “fake Ko” lmao.

luffy isn’t gonna get overshadowed and undermined you idiot lmao he’s beating the main villain and not Zoro keep coping

Status
Not open for further replies.