Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oden got slept by a casual swing from base Kaido and that same Oden would put current Zoro in a blunt. Luffy took a named adcoc attack from hybrid Kaido and stood up couple of panels later.

Zoro has never been tiers above Sanji let alone Luffy. Per Ray's words, Luffy was already among the most powerful ppl in the world once he got FS. Show me a scan of anyone saying the same about Zoro. Man really said pre adv coc Zoro is tiers above pre advcoc Luffy :yasu:
oden was off-guard, and took the hit straight to the head.
luffy was fully on guard, he even tried to block and still got K..O'ed.

future sight can't even help luffy against ulti let alone top tier and yonko, future sight is useless in wano, stop overrating it.
and luffy almost got hit multip^le times on the rooftop if it wasn't for zoro saving him, so you can say that zoro's CoO is stronger than luffy's FS.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro said he was at risk of dying from overdrafting his haki, that isn't an overwhelming victory, that is using nearly everything you have to win the fight.

Luffy didn't use his best move KKG against Katakuri, it was still an extreme diff fight for him.

Luffy is wanked in the story with DIRECT COMPARISON TO ROGER AND WHITEBEARD by someone who has decent proficency in advanced CoC herself and recognizes Luffy is next level above her....
Zoro is wanker to Ryuma, the alleged former World's Strongest :finally:

You don't necessarily need to beat the Yonko in order to become Pirate King tbf. You just need to get copies of all 4 Poneglyphs, you could easily sneak past them like Roger did in order to get BM's poneglyph.
Yes, but Luffy is not trying to move away beating them as he wants to beat them. So saying PK isn't above WSS or they equal doesn't make sense though.

that's white lightning..... and Sanji can't use advanced CoC either.....
It's connected to his Haki given Sanji stated he is using Haki and it evolves into white lightning we see. It same pattern to black lightning.
Post automatically merged:

mihawk already said being pk is a greater achievement
Toxic users are not thinking that and ignoring what Mihawk said and think he is on equal level XD :suresure:.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
People are legit mad at me, and im not even going at them which is a rarety, because usually the people I @ are the ones i go back and forth with

The usual commenting about Luffy's fighting, plot armor, etc. then made this comment in regards to why they're mad that Z and S fans alike complain about how their fights are rushed and how luffy's fights are always extended.

Below is what I said that got some people very mad

No idea why Luffy stans are mad, you all know Luffy is going to get and additional 120-140 Panels worth of additional fighting of him vs Kaido in a span of 8-10 chapters, yet when Zoro and Sanji stans get mad at that fact because each fanbase has waited YEARS for a legit 1v1 and had 1 chapter dedicated to each and half the amount of panels and Oda rushed both of them you still get mad
I agree.

Zoro's fight was rushed and Sanji's fight wasn't very entertaining.

According to some people here, Oda took the trouble to draw and explain the system and its hierarchy, which happened to fit what he previously portrayed (because surely Kaku and Jabra being close doesn't remind at all of Mohji and Cabaji fighting to a draw or Zoro or Sanji arguing over the same thing Dorry and Broggy did) and was later reinforced by statements such as Luffy knowing Lucci would murder his crewmates if he didn't stop him, only for the average reader (not the obsessed one who spends his days posting on a forum, discussing diffs and made up tiers and measuring how long a drawing is to establish strengths) to get this message: "Woah, that 2200 dude is totally closer to the 4000 boss than the 2180 guy".

Because that's exactly how writers do their job.
Exactly. They're delusional

Status
Not open for further replies.