Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its part of the problem with Odas writing style. He gave Jinbei and Ace a 5 day fight. Aokiji and Akainu a 10 day one. But every arc has a countdown scenario so when the arc starts to end the villains lose within minutes.

Every arc.

Alabastas bomb. Enels Raigou. Robin and the gates of justice. The sun rising on thriller bark. Aces execution. Noah falling. Birdcage. Big Moms rampage and Luffy having a deadline to be Katakuri. Onigashima falling.

Admiral fans will wtf when they are beaten in a fight that lasts 10 minutes even if they nearly kill the guy who beat them

idk what's up with sanji..

did he faint due to his ability turning off or what

how does that even work

omg

but anyway.. i can't wait for zoro to stroll in on Orochi with enma coated in Coc

King of the hell mf said

Well a promise to a yonko >>>> sisters and brothers hyping Katakuri.

Better to realize kata wank comes mostly from his family .
So King being undefeated is true but Katakuri being undefeated is false?

I swear to fucking god you and the extreme Zoro wankers on this forum are nothing more than a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

@Rosella.Fiamingo @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

I'm sorry that have I tag you two but these comments from the extreme Zoro wankers about King being undefeated and Katakuri being undefeated really just proves that these extreme Zoro wankers are nothing more than a bunch of hypocrites.

Its part of the problem with Odas writing style. He gave Jinbei and Ace a 5 day fight. Aokiji and Akainu a 10 day one. But every arc has a countdown scenario so when the arc starts to end the villains lose within minutes.

Every arc.

Alabastas bomb. Enels Raigou. Robin and the gates of justice. The sun rising on thriller bark. Aces execution. Noah falling. Birdcage. Big Moms rampage and Luffy having a deadline to be Katakuri. Onigashima falling.

Admiral fans will wtf when they are beaten in a fight that lasts 10 minutes even if they nearly kill the guy who beat them
How strong is mihawk? After zoro s acoc performance:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.