Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares if Zoro faints, as long as the drug's effect still doesn't kick in, Zoro could take a nap till the end of the arc for all I care :myman:
Just kidding please wake the fuck up my man I can't live without you :josad:
Mink doctor said the pain would be twice as before once medicine kicks in.

From what we see he's in no pain seems like a usual Zoro nap.

That's weird as Napoleon was affected by Kid's awakened magnetism on Big Mom? I was thinking the soul in the steel beam might be resisting at least the "basic magnetism" of Kid's DF somehow but idk?

:zorothink:
He can pull them but they have free will so they will resist to some extent. It won't be perfect manipulation. It's like the difference between a stone falling and human falling.

I really think ZKK is one of the most engaging things to happen in Onigashima, if it happens it will be an amazing moment for Zoro.

If it does not happen the amount of crying and shit eating will be so huge that they'll probably have to close WG for a few days while the crying stops.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
So King being undefeated is true but Katakuri being undefeated is false?

I swear to fucking god you and the extreme Zoro wankers on this forum are nothing more than a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

@Rosella.Fiamingo @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

I'm sorry that have I tag you two but these comments from the extreme Zoro wankers about King being undefeated and Katakuri being undefeated really just proves that these extreme Zoro wankers are nothing more than a bunch of hypocrites.
It's expected to be honest. I'd like to think it's an elaborate troll that so many people have come together to perform.

I really think ZKK is one of the most engaging things to happen in Onigashima, if it happens it will be an amazing moment for Zoro.

If it does not happen the amount of crying and shit eating will be so huge that they'll probably have to close WG for a few days while the crying stops.
Either scenario they have to close worst gen and Op twitter
If its option A , candies and condoms will getbodied forever

Coating for kid through haki bloom. Being pushed to extremes. Big mom also is always smiling
I said it too. BM loves fighting.

Kid can't master ADVCOC the first time, that's the problem.

It takes less than 2-3 uses to use it well and do the mess we saw with Luffy.

When Luffy lost to Kaido in chapter 1013 or 1012, he did not return to the scene in front of Kaido at least 12 chapter after 1025 with Momo Kid has no interest in cracking this one, neither of the 2 can manage BM alone without counting BM's pals. The child is not to be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.