Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it too. BM loves fighting.

Kid can't master ADVCOC the first time, that's the problem.

It takes less than 2-3 uses to use it well and do the mess we saw with Luffy.

When Luffy lost to Kaido in chapter 1013 or 1012, he did not return to the scene in front of Kaido at least 12 chapter after 1025 with Momo Kid has no interest in cracking this one, neither of the 2 can manage BM alone without counting BM's pals. The child is not to be missed.

It was never said it takes that long to use it well. Luffy is known for being reckless with his haki.

Kid and law are fighting her alone and are doing perfectly fine. People have been saying they will lose for like 20+ chapters now.

it’s called haki bloom. Nobody is saying kid will master coating. The only two on onigashima who mastered it from what we know is big mom and kaido.

Man is unstoppable, looking for who's next

Drake looks dead right there :crazwhat:
We still don't know if Apoo left him by himself btw...

The point is that this Powered Up Mom is a threat even bigger than Kaido, that's why Kidd+Law is necessary.
I think Kidd will be KOed soon and sent flying outside, right under the giant sword. He'll then lift it up in the sky and come back for the final stand.
When you say BM is a bigger threat than Kaido, do you mean she's stronger than him?

I also think Kid will use the giant sword. I'm not sure if Oda is going to give Kid ADVCOC in this arc after all. Looks like he bet on fruit awakenings.

G

Gorosei Informer

I think Oda forgot Usopp actually admires warrior cultures :seriously:
Why is he acting like he proud to live like Buggy?
Oh wow, this completely contradicts what I said about Usopp in this chapter now lmfao. This is a great point, thanks for pointing it out! This does completely contradict his actual character and beliefs and it seems like Oda is doubling down/flanderising Usopp post TS on his "cowardliness" when it should be the exact opposite now and also with those literal mad gains he's made and what he's survived and endured!

:usoprice::saden::cantseeme::lawsigh::nicagesmile:

looks like "punches vs club swings" aka the clash of the blunts might be more enjoyable than i thought.
zoro vs king has raised the standards for lethal CQC.
so far i like what i see.

Can't create an argument by yourself? Welp.

King undefeated claim has more weight just that due directly being linked to a yonko.

Younger brothers/sisters hyping his big brother is way more impactful for you?

Hypocrisy would be not realizing how the "unbeatable " scenarios of both have huge differences.
Most Yonko commanders are undefeated though. They've literally been racking up wins hence why they grew in notoriety of bounties close to a billion. Like who is can argue Cracker has ever been defeated when the WG doesn't even know his true face. Point is King and Kata are undefeated.
In fact all old school commanders are undefeated at the point of their introduction. Think Marco Jozu Vista Kata, Cracker Queen etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.