Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I mean the speech in Itself is good. It's nice to have a character that isn't a suicidal meathead. :sanmoji:
Problem is that Usopp acting like he doesnt
understand why would anyone want to die with honor and stuff, that directly contredict his admiration for Elbaf watriors seeen previously
Yeah exactly, that's the best way to summarise or explain it!

:cheers::kata:

I hope he isn't gonna ride into Elbaf with this attitude!

:lusalty::whitepress:

When you say BM is a bigger threat than Kaido, do you mean she's stronger than him?

I also think Kid will use the giant sword. I'm not sure if Oda is going to give Kid ADVCOC in this arc after all. Looks like he bet on fruit awakenings.
Her current form is stronger than Hybrid Kaido, yeah.

Hard to believe that Kidd won't get adv. CoC here in Onigashima cause Kaido foreshadowed it and this seems to be the night in which a lot of Conquerors unleash it for the first time.
Its also possible that Kidd will focus on his Awakening and be reintroduced with adv. CoC next time (another arc), but again I think its unlikely.

Was there ever any doubt of this? Lol

And the funny thing is that there is no confirmation or even statement that King is undefeated, it’s just a weightless promise King made to Kaido similar to the false promise that Zoro made to Luffy lol.

Meanwhile, Katakuri’s undefeated record is verified by multiple outside sources and seemed to be the general understanding among all of Tottoland that Katakuri had never lost a fight.

But Katakuri’s record is fake while King’s promise to Kaido not only counts as a victory record, but is also legit at the same time lol.

You could teach a university level course on propaganda and Orwellian doublethink solely by observing the posts of Zoro fans. Lol
These extreme Zoro fans can believe whatever they want to believe at this point, there really is no point in arguing with a side that lives in their own little bubble.

Her current form is stronger than Hybrid Kaido, yeah.

Hard to believe that Kidd won't get adv. CoC here in Onigashima cause Kaido foreshadowed it and this seems to be the night in which a lot of Conquerors unleash it for the first time.
Its also possible that Kidd will focus on his Awakening and be reintroduced with adv. CoC next time (another arc), but again I think its unlikely.
ah agree for you in what way current BM is stronger than Hybrid Kaido? In power, resistance?

Status
Not open for further replies.