Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Zoro prepares to return to Onigashima. Black lightings and smoke continue to come out of his swords.

Zoro: "If I have to be then so be it.
I will become
the King of Hell!!!"

Zoro uses a powerful attack in the air to propel himself towards the island. King continues to fall unconscious far from Onigashima

ZKK Incoming:steef:

Zoro vs kaido will happen again

you all better line up soon to take your reward
:holdthisl:
  • Zoro cutting a Magma Dragon did not happen over the Flower Capital.
  • Zoro did not save anyone by slaying the Magma Dragon.
  • No one from Wano saw it.
  • No one commented on the similarity to Ryuma's legend.
  • No one has recognised Zoro as the second Ryuma.

If you still genuinely believe that Zoro defeating King was meant to be ZKK, then you're delusional.

Why u tryin to lump Shanks and WB alongside Kaido/BM when they're absolutely not included by the CP0 statements :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Shanks lost his arm to a SEAFISH he's a regular human who has more scars than he can count, Whitebeard HIMSELF said he was just a man with one heart, are you assuming Whitebeard's race now? Be careful the cancel brigade might get you :myman:

The GOATmirals clapped Sabo and his vet friends, meanwhile LinLin couldn't k.o a distracted Page One :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Yes, the Yonko can lose, but it's against the worst generation. Luffy is the next Joyboy and his crew is going to surpass Roger's crew.

No one really cares about Admirals. The fight for the world is decided among the great pirates. Maybe Imu, depending on whether he is a fighter or not.

Even if Kaido goes down now, we still have Blackbeard who is powering up. Plus Imu, who is a wild card. Luffy has no time for admirals.

Akainu vs. Sabo incoming.

The problem with admirals is, they lack ambition. They are WG dogs.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Does anyone think Zoro can't replicate or even do better than what Luffy is doing?
From what Zoro displayed so far it would be preposterous to affirm that a fresh Zoro cannot afford pushing a fresh Kaido to high difficulty. Overall the Kaido Luffy is tackling definitely started less fresh than Luffy in their last encounter. πŸ€”

Kidd fans shoukd lose hope for Kidd because he said he was not gonna hold back anymore and if this is him not holding back its sad because big mom seems to be in a great mood not even faze no more but I guess that's what happens when. Law is carrying the fight :suresure:
Kidd is walking red herring
He aint makin a clear W but I can see Kidd pirates gainin a stealth W by obtaining red poneglyph

How can you in the right mind put Kat above Zoro bc of future sight.
Does that mean Kat > meme Bc meme doesn’t use CoO

Does that mean Kaido neg diffs all the admirals with a CoC punch bc canon so far none of them have ad CoC let alone CoC?

There are 3 new reasons that are aimng for a ZKK in this chapter (there are plenty more reason but I am talking about this new chapter):
- No one saw Zoro cutting a dragon, Zoro feat was amazing but didnt left any impact in Wano
- In Hindu Mythology, God Yama is the King of Hell. He is also the God of Death and Justice. Zoro new title
- Last: 1036 title: The way of Bushidō is found in death
So Kaido loves the way of the samurai. The way of the samurai involves looking for a good place to die.

@Den_Den_Mushi @Zowo @HA001
You didn't tag me but I'll still give you this:

"Mr Bushido"
tbf to kaido he has fought the scabbards
yamato
the 5 sns
and luffy

cant argue the same for big mom
For all Kaido's dealt with, losing to those two guys for Big Mom is a little embarrassing

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
Hope we get atleast five chapter epic showdown between Luffy and Kaido for finale. Seems like the arc is end very soon. Big Mom is looking like she is about to lose. From CP-0’s comments it’s very likely that Kaido is gonna lose very soon.
Usopp’s dialogue this chapter was excellent!!
Kaido is yet to use awakening. This arc is not ending anytime soon. Oda is gna drag a 5 min fight across 30 chapters. Just wait and see

Yes, the Yonko can lose, but it's against the worst generation. Luffy is the next Joyboy and his crew is going to surpass Roger's crew.

No one really cares about Admirals. The fight for the world is decided among the great pirates. Maybe Imu, depending on whether he is a fighter or not.

Even if Kaido goes down now, we still have Blackbeard who is powering up. Plus Imu, who is a wild card. Luffy has no time for admirals.

Sabo is about to be executed

Luffy have clear narrative vs Akainu
Aint no way Oda ignoring that

Yeah that's why Luffy clearly stated he intend to take down the admirals like the emperors.:josad:
When ur agenda makes you blatanly goes against the MC's statements:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.