Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no "joke SBS". It was a power level statement which Oda used to establish Kaido as the strongest. And no, it doesn't mean that Big Mom, as a mother, is stronger than Kaido. If you are intellectually honest, you understand that. The fan asked, whether his angry mother is stronger than Akainu and Oda, in that power level statement, discarded Akainu and decided to use Kaido when talking about the "strongest".

Several people called Kaido the strongest. Even a chapter was called "island of the strongest". It's nonsensical to call it rumor. The One Piece world is better at power scaling than us. Even the Marines themselves said, Kaido achieved what he did with strength alone.
Akainu being so strong the series would last less than 35 chapters isn't a powerlevel statement ?This one wasn't a a joke about how mothers are the real strongest:kawak:

I think it makes sense. Enma is “the master of hell” in Japanese therefore Zoro mastering would make him the King of hell.
Nah, I didn’t mean it in that way. I was thinking that it’s no the same as PK, being king of hell doesn’t really mean you are ruling helll. Tho it’s an obvious symbolic and badass title like Ray being the dark King.

Nah, I didn’t mean it in that way. I was thinking that it’s no the same as PK, being king of hell doesn’t really mean you are ruling helll. Tho it’s an obvious symbolic and badass title like Ray being the dark King.
I wonder if King of Hell will be Zoros new epithet or if it’ll have the word Enma in his new epithet

Status
Not open for further replies.