Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Who’s the credited source?
Just give me one name
The entirety of the Big Mom Pirates. We saw how quickly they turn on Katakuri when his facade breaks, they are not biased towards him for no reason. It is because of his strength and perfect battle record.

Someone doesn’t credibility just because they aren’t as strong as an Admiral lol. This idea is really stupid hence why I pointed out your autism.

The drug didnt wear off
He didnt meet yamato
Didnt made enma a bb
Zoro and Sanji would obviously wake up later, but there’s no time for Zoro to go up to Kaido and Luffy lol. Oda is showing there’s no time for that. Both wings are going to clean up beast pirates fodders. What does Yamato have to do with this? It was never a requirement to turn enma into bb here.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The entirety of the Big Mom Pirates. We saw how quickly they turn on Katakuri when his facade breaks, they are not biased towards him for no reason. It is because of his strength and perfect battle record.

Someone doesn’t credibility just because they aren’t as strong as an Admiral lol. This idea is really stupid hence why I pointed out your autism.
They lose credibility when they get stressed because no one dodged them as much as base luffy has

Zoro and Sanji would obviously wake up later, but there’s no time for Zoro to go up to Kaido and Luffy lol. Oda is showing there’s no time for that. Both wings are going to clean up beast pirates fodders. What does Yamato have to do with this? It was never a requirement to turn enma into bb here.
Didnt said zoro s joining luffy in roof top
Zoro gonna behead him above flower capital

You of all people should know that the word of meme pirates mean nothing
they are pirates, of course they will wank their own kin

members of the same ship also used to wank this guy right here as well

Now his rhm on a tshirt, his whole crew dead, and hes a luffy nutsack licker
similar to kat actually

Status
Not open for further replies.