Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, serious question.
What's with the eyebrow?
Did Oda forget he had changed it? Is the exoskeleton dormant again?
There are quite a few implications if it just isn't a fluke.
It's a mode, I think he can switch depending on his emotions. pretty cool in my opinion, so now we can know when sanji is serious or no

Btw, serious question.
What's with the eyebrow?
Did Oda forget he had changed it? Is the exoskeleton dormant again?
There are quite a few implications if it just isn't a fluke.
I guess it's a personality thing, maybe when sanji "came to his senses", his eyebrows returned to normal i guess

Partial G2? What that is suppose to mean? Luffy was using G2 and G3 all the time for stupid reasons just like fighting Smoker at Tashigi's body.

You people seems to not understand that Luffy can't use ACoA in his G4, and if he is able to use ACoA with ACoC than his Base Form is currently his strongest.
It is impossible to damage Kaido without barrier haki, reread the entire Wano arc you dumbass.

That does not make sense since luffy need gear fourth on doflamingo and Katakuri and defeat them.
Gesr fourth meanly to make luffy stronger.

I believe gear fourth luffy vs awaking kadio happen.
Luffy didn't beated Katakuri.

Luffy can't use ACoA with G4 that's why his base form became stronger than G4 at Rooftop. Not sure about ACoC Luffy being able to use ACoA together or not. If he can use ACoC + ACoA than his base is his strongest. If not than his G4 is strongest.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Shows how ass luffy and kaidos ap is.
Oden put a 20 year fear of God in kaido with 1 acoc attack
Kaido's ap is ass but yet still manage to sleep Oden with one casual no name swing
Oden used his most potent attack and all he did was scar a Kaido who couldn't even kill Moira:gokulaugh:
Luffy is gna defeat a prime Hybrid Kaido who has been hyped as the world's strongest with one swift coc bang.
Hawkeye can never:hapnoel:

It is impossible to damage Kaido without barrier haki, reread the entire Wano arc you dumbass.
Luffy never used Barrier Haki dumbass. Internal Damage is not what Scabbards are using(and they are hurting Kaido).

And ACoC seems to be hurting Kaido just not sure if it's together with Internal Damage(ACoA) or not.

Also, Killer sound attack is hurting Kaido. Raizo reflecting his Boro Breath is also hurting Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.