Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
His stamina is already low to begin with lmao

Zoro got full health pill after fighting kaido

Sanji got body restoration in mid of fighting queen ....

And, then needed chuji's help to land final blow:suresure:
His exoskeleton came in and relaligned his bones…thats all. His fatigue and loss of stamina was all still there.

I like how Luffy is fighting the whole post TS with partial gear second and now that he got the hang on CoC coating while fighting the WSC, Oda exclusively makes him use his base lol

What's better than higher attack speed and higher attack frequency, when CoC makes sure you got enough AP anyway.. Hopefully he atleast uses it once.

And seeing how base Luffy does so well already.. Damn a guy like Katakuri with CoC infused power mochis would be a close quarter combat god, but BM be like "nah, dont wanna"
Partial G2? What that is suppose to mean? Luffy was using G2 and G3 all the time for stupid reasons just like fighting Smoker at Tashigi's body.

You people seems to not understand that Luffy can't use ACoA in his G4, and if he is able to use ACoA with ACoC than his Base Form is currently his strongest.

Btw, serious question.
What's with the eyebrow?
Did Oda forget he had changed it? Is the exoskeleton dormant again?
There are quite a few implications if it just isn't a fluke.
Only thinking about that and I'll come wanted to conclusions.

It's either a mistake or Sanji can activate and deactivate his exoskeleton "mode".

Pay attention to what Zoro says

He has a flashback about when he got defeated by Mihawk and asked Luffy if it was bad him wanting to be the WGS and never lose again

Luffy laughs and says "Nope!"

The he says he "Then i will become the King of Hell"

It is like he wants to be more than Luffy thought he wanted to be

Zoro realized his ceilling is much above Mihawk's

Instead of wanking Mihawk, Oda is wanking Zoro much more because he is already settled to surpass Mihawk with ease and face far greater treats, like Kizaru
Jesus christ that's the worst misinterpretation of a scene I've ever read and I won't even bother explaining why.

Maybe G4 doesn't actually make Luffy that much stronger anymore, although I see no reason why.
I just try to understand why Base Luffy actually matching hybrid Kaido
That does not make sense since luffy need gear fourth on doflamingo and Katakuri and defeat them.
Gesr fourth meanly to make luffy stronger.

I believe gear fourth luffy vs awaking kadio happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.