Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is difference

Sanji recieved damage but then got Body restoration and recovered. After that he didn't get much damage yet fainted. Perhaps even basic CoA was too much 🤣🤣

While zoro fought kaidi, took medicine to recover then fought king taking damages with a berserk sword. He is taking rest to recover and not he deserves it.
He got a bone restoration…due to his exoskeleton…meaning no more broken bones. He still wasted tons of stamina due to the entire war, loss tons of blood and is highly fatigued.

Zoro got a full health pill. Yet he still fainted.

I don't know how Zoro naming himself KING of Hell would undermine the WSS title and Mihawk but you do you bud
Pay attention to what Zoro says

He has a flashback about when he got defeated by Mihawk and asked Luffy if it was bad him wanting to be the WGS and never lose again

Luffy laughs and says "Nope!"

The he says he "Then i will become the King of Hell"

It is like he wants to be more than Luffy thought he wanted to be

Zoro realized his ceilling is much above Mihawk's

Instead of wanking Mihawk, Oda is wanking Zoro much more because he is already settled to surpass Mihawk with ease and face far greater treats, like Kizaru

during onigashima , you are fighting most stronges yonkou army ans stronges yonkou . But any character die . Okey let them dont die . A million times fake hype . Totally useless and garbage

CP0 hype, can't wait for the full return of Rob Lucci

As most of us guessed, Kaido wanted to be Joyboy but then the harsh reality hit him thus he became suicidal and depressed. Since Lunarians were gods they would most likely know some of the ancient history of the word which is passed down to future generations thus why they were eradicated

The Wano citizen must be blind as fuck if they haven't noticed already a fucking floating island with like a million black lightning trails coming from it
I'm sure we will get the reaction from Wano citizens within the next few chapters

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.