Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido would high diff Big Mom but durability wise she's a lot weaker than Kaido because of how she reacted to different falls and Gear 4th.

If I were to give Kidd and Law their just due I can agree they are perhaps a bit above Red Roc and Zoros Tatsumaki but definitely below Hiryu Kaen

I don't even think they compare to Ashura or Luffys strongest CoC punches

That move on King the final move is just on a different level

I guess it's something like this

Zoros final 3 dragon attack 100
Luffys strongest attack right now 80
Ashura 60
Luffys top CoC punches 50
Hiryu Kaen 45
Law and Kidds awakening 30
Tatsumaki and Red Roc 25
I think that's fair, albeit I think their finishers need to be a bit stronger than a 30, but that's in the future.

BM has only been wounded internally from Law and Kidds full power awakening team attack, she has consistently seemed far more durable than Kaido throughout the series...
How can that be when she never received a CoA attack from Zoro or Luffy.

Oda was wise to keep her away from their attacks. They would have pushed her to her current level back during the rooftop.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
This is a breathtaking sequence, it doesn't even look like One Piece on first glance.

The symbolism is obvious, with soaring towards the top the victor and King plummeting to the bottom the loser. Their flashbacks show that it was a battle of wills, which were for both to never lose again for the sake of their captain. Zoro's will was just stronger in the end.

King of Hell will take some getting use to. Pirate Hunter made sense on multiple levels, and still applies now. But King of Hell? Just seems too far on the nose. We'll see how it develops, after all, Enma was the ruler of Onis. And the main antagonist of the arc is an Oni. Oda doesn't do these things for no reason.

Usopp's moment with the Samurai looks like the highlight, though. Usopp may be claiming himself a coward, but his warrior spirit is shining by cherishing and protecting the lives of the Samurai who are willing to take their's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.