Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He got senzu bean to bring him to 100% speed reader.

Never said Zoro's role is done, he's gonna go and kill the dragon orochi and kiss hiyori to end the arc you absolute retard
You sure i am the speedreader? Chopper specificaly says that was a temporary fix, the effects of the drug are temporary and when they end he will feel double the pain he was feeling from having all his bones broken.

Condomfags are soo dumb man....

"ACoC" using Yamato can't even one shot a sleeping number. Low Top Tier shit right there :milaugh:
Sanjikun suffering from memory lost? are you trying to say random number > Ulti?

Yamato already 1 shotted a number using Armanent infused flying arrow, not to mention 1 shotting Ulti without armanent or adv coc. This is funny though, One piece fans are very reactionary

:saden:

Last edited:
When you watch Luffy vs. Kaido at the end of this chapter, they seem to be enjoying their fight and having fun. I feel like Luffy really managed to hurt Kaido on several occasions.

When BM vs Kid and Law we see that on the Kid and Law panels still seem quite in difficulty at 2 against Big Mom, she seems to enjoy this fight, but strangely I have the impression that she won't be in critical condition unlike Kaido.

I think Kid and Law have to find something more powerful to do this or have more help than they expected.

Maybe Killer and Bepo will join the fight and even Jinbei. I'm not sure if Kid is actually going to unlock AdVCOC in this arc. Oda appears to have chosen the devil fruit option for Kid and Law.

If Kid unlocks ADVCOC now, he won't make good use of it because he has no mastery. Luffy found it extremely difficult to control him.

And Law, even though he's seen Luffy use it, I'm not sure if he knows how it works.

Do you see what the solution is this to defeat Big Mom ?

@rerere @Lukegranders @Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21 @Monkey D Theories
Kid and Law’s awakenings are much more powerful than the fanbase gives them credit for

Big Mom also isn’t a mythical zoan and has much less endurance than kaido.

If the first round of awakened attacks were enough to seriously damage her and force her to power up. One more round of awakening should do the job.

How was it a gag fight?
Luffy used his strongest attack and was blood lusted.
But I went back because if captain is always stronger captain must have been stronger back then too?
But Luffy himself didn't know he was stronger
It's a gag fight because Luffy was angry about food, not about his nakama, started off in balloon mode, and was used to troll mr 5/ms valentine and finished with a gag ending.
It was 900 chapters ago, before Luffy beat multiple shichibukai and gears which put him completely out of Zoro's league.

Status
Not open for further replies.