Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not a destiny child, one-dimensional character, plot convinient character, like Luffy
All strowhats are Children of destiny, and as I've said earlier, Luffy is as much of a fanservice as Zoro. Hell, the entire one piece story is about chosen ones saving the world, the most cliche plot you can ever write: Luffy is the descended of JoyBoy, Zoro is the descended of Ryuma and Sanji is literally from royal bloodline with some very vague ties to the Lunerians. And I'm afraid to find out other strowhats' origins, if Ussop ends up being the descended of Noland, the god help as all...

I was analysing the color spread, and there are some interesting points worthy of comment here:

- Zoro, Usopp and Jinbe are with the numbers according to the order that they entered the Mugiwaras.

- Luffy's jacket is with fire near drawn near his hands, and his right arm is colored black (like representing Haki).

- You guys certainly saw the tiger here, well, actually 2022 is The Year of the Tiger in the Chinese calendar.

- Right under Luffy, there's a wall on which is written "De Soleil". De Soleil means "From the Sun" (French guys, please correct me if I'm wrong). Probably a reference to Nika.

Well, I think that's it. :kata:

tbf Kaido is not looking good right now

I know it's just bait from Oda, but to say how Kaido is handled currently is impressive means you had zero expectations for the character lol
Thinking this makes Kaido look bad is discounting current Luffy's strength.
"luffy is weak so if he beats x, x is weak" is the same circular logic bullshit they used on Kat.
Luffy isn't weak though, he is one of the top 10 in the verse now.

It is likely, that like Sanji and Zoro's fights, the 1vs1 endgame of the Kaido/Luffy fight will feature both characters use new trump cards and show us what each of them can do.

The irony , its the rubbertards thats downplayin Kaido by sayin look at Base rub boy matching Kaido

AdvCoC version is far from base form
Are we disconnecting adv CoC from Kaido's strength too? Or are you being a disingenuous retard?

When no haki is involved, Luffy restrained Hybrid Kaido while smiling and Laughing and telling Yamato to get the fuck off the roof.

Kaido bodies people who aren't yonko level, there is no downplay there. Luffy is yonko level, deal with it.

Thinking this makes Kaido look bad is discounting current Luffy's strength.
"luffy is weak so if he beats x, x is weak" is the same circular logic bullshit they used on Kat.
Luffy isn't weak though, he is one of the top 10 in the verse now.

It is likely, that like Sanji and Zoro's fights, the 1vs1 endgame of the Kaido/Luffy fight will feature both characters use new trump cards and show us what each of them can do.
Right now luffy isnt top 10 in verse tho lmao
Hes closing in but he isnt maybe post wano

Kaido is far from the strongest
Hes top 5 at most

I really can’t get why Luffy hasn’t so far used tank man which could have taken attacks from Kaido much better especially on those atttacks that did the most damage, but I guess it wouldn’t be fun if Luffy can tank Kaido so well from start to finish of the rooftop battle.

Right now luffy isnt top 10 in verse tho lmao
Hes closing in but he isnt maybe post wano

Kaido is far from the strongest
Hes top 5 at most
Kaido is called the strongest creature, I don't put him as the very strongest, but if he is top 5 or top 10 then when Luffy beats him 1vs1 then Luffy will assume that position.

Top 10 no order

Imu
BB
Shanks
Dragon
Kaido
BM
Garp
Akainu
Luffy
Mihawk

Status