Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbf Kaido is not looking good right now

I know it's just bait from Oda, but to say how Kaido is handled currently is impressive means you had zero expectations for the character lol
I mean the man bodied the nine scabbards, two of which are around jack Level.

He then went on to put the five supernova through hell well he and Big Mom were holding back and having fun.

He then fought Luffy one v one after a power up.
Then fight someone surpassing any Commander with coc coating and a magical devil fruit.
Now he’s fighting Luffy again

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Mihawk AP did nothing to Vista, who is weaker than Oden and Kaido grew stronger for 20 years after oneshotting Oden
Kaido was 39 same age as oden same age shanks is now
Op prime is late 30s
Which is why he still shit scared of oden to this day
Good thing he barely tried and didn't use haki at all against vista isn't it. But we talking no messing around wss with the strongest sword full haki attack one shots kaido

Kaido could not one shot Tama, she's currently fucking up his army because he couldnt even take care of 8 yo girl lol
Yet oneshot Oden and G4 Luffy. While Lihawk could not even defeat Pre TS Luffy
Post automatically merged:

Kaido was 39 same age as oden same age shanks is now
Op prime is late 30s
Which is why he still shit scared of oden to this day
Good thing he barely tried and didn't use haki at all against vista isn't it. But we talking no messing around wss with the strongest sword full haki attack one shots kaido
Jozu laughing hard

It sounded stupid since a weaker swordsman almost killed him in 2 attacks
Yonko fanbase is convincing themselves that One Piece will end after Wano at this point cause it's the only way their headcanon of Kaido/BM as top 1/2 can come true
1 on 1…? LMFAO 😂😂😂.
Mihawk is not gonna fight a team of 9 Scabbards + 5 Supernovae + Yamato and 2 more rounds of Luffy who healed in between while lifting an island as big as Onigashima mid air.
King broke his promise to Kaido "I won't lose"

Kaido will break his promise to King to "Stay the strongest"

Because Luffy will prove he's NOT the strongest

He won't win because Kaido is tired, you're deluding yourself, Luffy is packing his dragon ass, Kaido is no Broly or Jiren

One Piece Anime is on BREAK for two weeks (26 dec-02 jan)
The New Opening "PAINT" will start from Episode 1005 (9th Jan).

Let see what they gona spoiler this time :suresure::cheers:, I am expecting some ZKK int :steef:

Mihawk AP did nothing to Vista, who is weaker than Oden and Kaido grew stronger for 20 years after oneshotting Oden
Post automatically merged:

And ran away.
You mean finding out a low level, not looking at Vista or focus on him during the battle.

Big Mom had an even clash with Marco, ran away from him, and acknowledge she didn't have the power to waste on him yet people still claim that she is equal to Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.