[FNZ] Light game Game 01 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark, you seem to have more reasoning for voting TAC / Bogard here than Kiwi. Join the choo choo train on TAC.
I admit I was pretty random in the day 1. So I promise to be more useful than my former self. And up there you can see how tedxtr wanted me to change my vote from Kiwi to either Bogard or TAC. I think it gives us pretty good idea about whom we all should go after next.

I think it gives us pretty good idea about whom we all should go after next.

As I said both have working each other. When Ted was on the list, Kiwi try to protect him and also try to vote against either Bogard or you. After seeing that no one jump on the Train with TAC votes, both change their strategy and try to build up Bogard as lynch victim. In the last minute you can see how both voting against Bogard. If Kiwi would be a townie she wouldn't jump and believe directly Ted. As I said we need to vote all together against Kiwipom this time.

No one died? :choppawhat:

Either way, Bogard is scum. See how out of Dark Admiral and Bogard, Ted chose to lynch Dark Admiral?

I think this makes Dark Admiral most likely to be town.
Yes, I am a town indeed. I just happened to be a little inexperienced in this game thus resulting in my day 1 activities which many assumed to be suspicious.
@Kiwipom Yeah, Teddy wanted us to kill Bogard to save himself. Whereas Dark admiral jumped on every possible lynch. I’d say he’s much more sus
You're still going on about that.:seriously: I was targeted by the legit Mafia bro.:wellwell:
@Gambit
My biggest suspects are Bogard, Dark Admiral as of now. And what's up with Bogard wanting to not play anymore?
I don't think that anyone should think I'm a scum as of now. The same goes for Bogard. If he is a scum, he wouldn't just wanna call it a day and not find a sub. He is a legit townie and wants to take down at least one or two scums with him. IMO

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
It's so quiet here.

Well, I already explained what happened last day phase and for real, I am town @playa4321 . I just misread Tedx at first and when I unvoted TAC, that wasn't some master plan to save Tedx. He just took the opportunity to change the direction of the game.
Since it's quiet, I'll post my reads:

Town = TAC, Dark Admiral, Noctis, Jiihad
Townie but not sure = Playa
Suspicious but not sure = Bogard, Gambit
Suspicious = Law

And who I think was targetted last night? I'll say probably Noctis, seems like a logical player to be targetted by both mafia and doctor.

I'll be honest, at this point I'm starting to think that TAC is just a dumb townie again. Also, why is no one talking about the fact that he claimed his character? I think that's an indication that maybe I was wrong about him being scum....I was just really skeptical why he was pushing the whole himself vs Bogard narrative based off non-mafia interactions. But that point has already been addressed and beaten to death.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, we're at 2 for TAC and 2 for Ted, right?

I am still leaning towards Ted being town
Keeping up the tally,hmmm..:few:

Yeah Kiwi, don't lose that gut feeling, he's scum.
might just be ted trying to pull misdirection.:jordanmf:
alright, for now

Unvote TAC @Rej
:smithnie:
So, you suspect Bogard now? :seriously:

How do you feel about Teddy?
nice call by TAC :datas:
I was really sure about Ted being town a little bit earlier but now that he is pressured, I think he is panicking. And that doesn't look like a good sign to me

And I said from the beginning that I didn't say Bogard wasn't suspcious, I just said your accusation was suspicious. But unless if Bogard can explain why he did that last move, he suddenly shot up on my radar.
seems like you and Ted isn't linked cause you just showed your suspicion towards him yet still managing to raise suspicions towards Bogard. hmmm..:wonderland:
Let's all move on Bograd then, or Dark admiral
and I was the one jumping wagon they said. :pepeanger:
Did TAC unvote?

Then who are we lynching, Bogard or Dark Admiral?
:cheers:
Vote lynch Dark Admiral
:steef:
Vote lynch Bogard
:believe:
Vote lynch Bogard
:wellwell:
Well, votes just closed....what is the vote count? Ted didn't unvote, would that still get counted?
Mission Failed
Respect (-100)
Formerly, I had falsely accused you of being scum for scheming with Bogard but you proved me wrong in the last moment when you switched sides and voted for Bogard however Ted made a fatal error by not un-voting me and thus resulting in your failure to take out Bogard.:milaugh:
So Kiwi you're still guilty in my eyes, even more than before;
Vote Lynch Kiwi @Rej

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Mission Failed
Respect (-100)
Formerly, I had falsely accused you of being scum for scheming with Bogard but you proved me wrong in the last moment when you switched sides and voted for Bogard however Ted made a fatal error by not un-voting me and thus resulting in your failure to take out Bogard.:milaugh:
So Kiwi you're still guilty in my eyes, even more than before;
Vote Lynch Kiwi @Rej
I've said it a million times, I UNVOTED tac to save him. This isn't some 4D chess to save Ted. The only reason I switched to vote Bogard was because I saw tac try to unvote Ted and switch to Bogard/Dark Admiral.

And my question is a valid one because look at what happened, @Rej counted the vote despite Ted not unvoting.

You guys are misinterpreting the situation, at that time, there was only 3 minutes left and I didn't want to mislynch. And yes, I said it earlier and will say it again, I misread Ted and thought that he was town. I also believed tac to be town. And the two of them all had votes on them, that was why I tried to save them. And no, don't go all "But Kiwi! You were helping Ted and he flipped scum! You two are scum buddies!"

None of you all (except Noctis) accused him either. So you all read him as town to some degree and so did I except you all took a backseat in the lynch yesterday while I was actively trying to help find the scum. And since I read Ted as town, I didn't want him lynched because I thought it would end in a mislynch

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It's true, I could've (and would've) been lynched or stalemated with Teddy if Kiwi was evil. I know if I was maf, I would roll the dice and try to save Teddy by pushing it off to RNG to decide.

Besides, with how I played (and accused Kiwi) day 1, she really had everything necessary to justify keeping her lynch on me lol.

I've said it a million times, I UNVOTED tac to save him. This isn't some 4D chess to save Ted. The only reason I switched to vote Bogard was because I saw tac try to unvote Ted and switch to Bogard/Dark Admiral.

And my question is a valid one because look at what happened, @Rej counted the vote despite Ted not unvoting.

You guys are misinterpreting the situation, at that time, there was only 3 minutes left and I didn't want to mislynch. And yes, I said it earlier and will say it again, I misread Ted and thought that he was town. I also believed tac to be town. And the two of them all had votes on them, that was why I tried to save them. And no, don't go all "But Kiwi! You were helping Ted and he flipped scum! You two are scum buddies!"

None of you all (except Noctis) accused him either. So you all read him as town to some degree and so did I except you all took a backseat in the lynch yesterday while I was actively trying to help find the scum. And since I read Ted as town, I didn't want him lynched because I thought it would end in a mislynch
You mean to say, you sort of alligned with Bogard all day and suddenly at the end moment ended up targeting him just to save TAC and Ted (assuming you didn't know him as a scum). :nicagesmile:
Plz justify your action on going against Bogard. :attachpol:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
You mean to say, you sort of alligned with Bogard all day and suddenly at the end moment ended up targeting him just to save TAC and Ted (assuming you didn't know him as a scum). :nicagesmile:
Plz justify your action on going against Bogard. :attachpol:
I didn't align with Bogard exactly, I just didn't agree with TAC's reasoning for accusing Bogard. And here is the post that explained my suspicion against Bogard:
This might be a bit of a reach but this action by Bogard bothered me a bit.

Playa suspected that there is something going on between me, Bogard and Ted

Then, Bogard made this post where he unvoted TAC and wants people to vote for him.

While this seems like a nice move as if he is trying to save me and that we're both town together, what didn't make sense was, no one has voted him. And when he unvoted TAC, I had the highest vote leaving me vulnerable to being lynched. And he already established that all me, him and Ted are town and thus, when I get lynched and flip town, he could go all "I told you so!" and buy himself some town credits

All in all, this play didn't make sense to me. He was trying to save me by putting me in danger of being lynched.

Ok, if you are to be my fellow Townies and TAC appears to be so too. Who do you think would have the highest possible chance of being the scum. My pick are Law and Gambit. :wellwell:
Because both didn't bother to vote in day 1. Ultimate play for playing it safe. Law just randomly comes out of nowhere and makes bold claims like wtf.:kaidowhat:

N

Noctis

Kiwi’s opening is meh
From this
Actually that Kiwi post is good upon a re-read, probably the towniest post so far in the thread
to this.
Kiwi, you got me pocketed. I’ll probably bounce my ideas off you throughout the game, just so you know. We can probably power town, you seem like a good player.
I am still not much sure but this alone should eliminate the possibility of Kiwi being scum as if now but that doesn't mean she can't be. Though it's kind of obvious that he was trying to manipulate Kiwi to support him in lynch.

Why would he call out his own teammate like that? That's kind of risky if you ask me. So it's waste to spend time on Kiwi lynch for today

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
From this

to this.

I am still not much sure but this alone should eliminate the possibility of Kiwi being scum as if now but that doesn't mean she can't be. Though it's kind of obvious that he was trying to manipulate Kiwi to support him in lynch.

Why would he call out his own teammate like that? That's kind of risky if you ask me. So it's waste to spend time on Kiwi lynch for today
Who do you currently suspect the most?

I see....

Can you give me your opinion on other players outside of Kiwi?

@playa4321 What do you think of Law and Gambit? You reads on them
My pick for the scums are Law and Gambit.
Ok, if you are to be my fellow Townies and TAC appears to be so too. Who do you think would have the highest possible chance of being the scum. My pick are Law and Gambit. :wellwell:
Because both didn't bother to vote in day 1. Ultimate play for playing it safe. Law just randomly comes out of nowhere and makes bold claims like wtf.:kaidowhat:
Law was very active in the start of the Day 1 and tried to light up few fires by supposedly reading everyone and commenting on what he thinks of it but then takes a leave of absent for the rest of the day. Comes again in the early 2nd Day, repeats the same.
Gambit being the most inactive person. He could have his legit reasons but what if he is laying low. :sus:

Status
Not open for further replies.