General & Others One Piece General Discussion

About Luffy gaining advanced CoA and CoC, in all honesty I would not be surprised if his AP has went up by crazy amounts in base form like his normal G2 attacks may have reached G3’s level of AP(prior to advanced hakis) and an attack like red hawk could be now nearly on the same level as G4 base punches as well!!

About Luffy gaining advanced CoA and CoC, in all honesty I would not be surprised if his AP has went up by crazy amounts in base form like his normal G2 attacks may have reached G3’s level of AP(prior to advanced hakis) and an attack like red hawk could be now nearly on the same level as G4 base punches as well!!
You are most likely right. Specially by ACoA since I believe he can't use it while at G4. So his base form was already stronger than G4. Not sure about ACoC if he is able or not to use it with ACoA as well.

You are most likely right. Specially by ACoA since I believe he can't use it while at G4. So his base form was already stronger than G4. Not sure about ACoC if he is able or not to use it with ACoA as well.
There’s nothing stopping G4 from having advanced types of haki it’s actually was shown Luffy was using advCoA in G4 against dragon Kaido and once again advCoC in snake man. So his base stats has gone up by a lot(with advanced types of haki) which imo should be comparable to G3 and G4 level of AP (prior to getting the advanced hakis).

There’s nothing stopping G4 from having advanced types of haki it’s actually was shown Luffy was using advCoA in G4 against dragon Kaido and once again advCoC in snake man. So his base stats has gone up by a lot(with advanced types of haki) which imo should be comparable to G3 and G4 level of AP (prior to getting the advanced hakis).
I don't think so. Luffy is already using basic armament while at G4 he can't use Adv Armament because is the same type. That's why Red Roc seemed to do more damage than G4.
Luffy didn't used ACoA during the whole running until he faced Kaido. He punched him once with ACoA and then went G4. I believe he can only use ACoA once and then need time to use it again. That's why he went G4 which literally seemed the same effect before he was just pushing Kaido away.

Why did I just realize Yamato’s only advanced type of haki is CoC lol
Post automatically merged:

The plot for those Wano citizens who ate failed SMILE DFs should not be forgotten and Oda has to present a cure for them before the SHs leave Wano imo. Chopper, Law and Usopp’s toad oil are all gonna play a big part in doing that. Also Killer shouldn’t in that state for ever.

Last edited:
Dunno why most people think that Ryuo only refers to invishield when Ryuo per se is a local term for CoA similar to Mantra for CoO...
Well, I guess because it’s a great new word to use to distinguish between normal hardening and invisible shield/outward haki blast since swordsmen of Wano mostly use it to projectile haki onto their slashes and not only the sword itself.

Well, I guess because it’s a great new word to use to distinguish between normal hardening and invisible shield/outward haki blast since swordsmen of Wano mostly use it to projectile haki onto their slashes and not only the sword itself.
Makes sense, but normalizing the wrong is not a good idea and can make further confusion among the OP community...

Well, I understand your point, but the confusion will go away the moment we leave Wano, just like Mantra we never used it ever again past sky island.
I'm hoping that would be the case... I'm "afraid" a local term for CoC would surface on Elbaf or an ancient term for Haki and its types on Void Century flashback...