Future Events Sanji vs Kizaru won't happen

King has speed
King uses fire like Lanji
King wears black color like black leg lanji
Both have attacks related to kicks
:kobeha::kobeha:
Who was Kingu fighting again? Lemme hear ?:youcraz:
King is related to speed or raw power?

Kizaru is speed because he is Light, same as Sanji who is a speedster.

Sanji clashed with King too.
Sanji dodges Katakuri Jelly beans.
Sanji fighted Gin.
These are right hand man who Sanji faced cross the series, Zoro will be facing Fujitora, Fujitora wil betray WG when he sees that Marines are losing.

Same argument with Sanji vs Kata and sanji vs King
We all know how those events go

Kizaru is an all around fighter (similar to King )
Skilled with swordmanship as seen whenhe fights top tier swordsman Rayleigh ( and in film z vs Former Admiral Z )
Fujitora is a swordsman and has gravity power,why you Zorofans don't consider him been Zoro Marines main opponent? You guys knows that Marines are not the last oppponent for SHs,right?

I still thinks they will face Marine first than BB than WG, and Fuji will betray around BB and WG arcs, because Sakazuki will lose and Kizaru too, so Fujitora becomes Fleet Admiral and change Marines and betray WG in the last arc.

King is related to speed or raw power?

Kizaru is speed because he is Light, same as Sanji who is a speedster.

Sanji clashed with King too.
Sanji dodges Katakuri Jelly beans.
Sanji fighted Gin.
These are right hand man who Sanji faced cross the series, Zoro will be facing Fujitora, Fujitora wil betray WG when he sees that Marines are losing.
U got bodied move on
buddy used the same shit lanjitards used to say on why lanji vs king will happen :suresure:

it's the same thing that happened with king and queen, sanji has alot combat similaritys to king but he fights the characters that has common traits with him (queen), sanji has a lot of combat similaritys with kizaru, but he will fight the guy that has common traits with him ( green bull loves women, hasn't eaten in years, etc.)
Why this couldnt change? Jyabura has not ties with Sanji either.

Btw, why people care so much who fights which Admiral?
To me, the Admirals are, so far, the only group Oda haven't fucked up not even once.
Aokiji appears? Fucking awesome. Full of tension. Dude freezes the entire Monster Trio at the same time. It's fucking brutal.
Kizaru appears? My lord people can't do shit to this dude.
Akainu? Fucking brutal and cool character.
Fujitora? Amazing character.
Oda's been so consistently good creating the Admirals, that I legit don't see how Green Bull won't be anything other than amazing as well.
Any one of them are a major fight. The strongest force of the Navy. You gotta have some extremely deep rooted problems to powerscale them just to create some wanking narrative depending on who fights whom.
Peace.
Honestly I just want admirals to get good fight. Can't believe some people (those with agenda) want admirals to be side villains, hoping they ger defeated by side characters:crazwhat:
Admirals were the ones that whooped Luffy and his crew asses several times, Davy Back Fight, Sabaody, MF... An admiral was responsible for Sabaody tragedy, an admiral is the guy that was responsible for Luffy mental breakdown that made the timeskip happen. To me Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru and Fujitora aren't any less iconic than Big Mom or Kaido:datas:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Honestly I just want admirals to get good fight. Can't believe some people (those with agenda) want admirals to be side villains, hoping they ger defeated by side characters:crazwhat:
Admirals were the ones that whooped Luffy and his crew asses several times, Davy Back Fight, Sabaody, MF... An admiral was responsible for Sabaody tragedy, an admiral is the guy that was responsible for Luffy mental breakdown that made the timeskip happen. To me Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru and Fujitora aren't any less iconic than Big Mom or Kaido:datas:
I won't enter the admirals vs yonkos powerscaling dispute.
But, AS CHARACTERS, the Admirals are all amazing, while Yonkos.....well...let's just say that BIg Mom and Kaido don't even compare.

Btw, why people care so much who fights which Admiral?
To me, the Admirals are, so far, the only group Oda haven't fucked up not even once.
Aokiji appears? Fucking awesome. Full of tension. Dude freezes the entire Monster Trio at the same time. It's fucking brutal.
Kizaru appears? My lord people can't do shit to this dude.
Akainu? Fucking brutal and cool character.
Fujitora? Amazing character.
Oda's been so consistently good creating the Admirals, that I legit don't see how Green Bull won't be anything other than amazing as well.
Any one of them are a major fight. The strongest force of the Navy. You gotta have some extremely deep rooted problems to powerscale them just to create some wanking narrative depending on who fights whom.
Peace.
Big mom showing eating people(on that time we thinks her was eating people),Kaidou jumps a 10,000Meters like was Jump and wall.
Shanks divided the sky.
WB tilts the ocean.
BB black holed a Town.
Post automatically merged:

They are very smilar in terms of combat
fast fighters
that uses kicks and swords + devil fruit ability:kayneshrug:

Kizaru fought Ray Ben and Marco
Almost killed Zoro in Sabaody
All those 4 are right hand men

Kizaru faced all SN captains too and WB too.

So Kizaru vs Luffy confirmed, because of him he "lost" his crew.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
--Eh aokiji is walking freezer with a powerful hax where as kizaru's speed can be reacted to as shown by marco/old ray

--Aokiji can freeze huge chunks of mass in an instant where as kizaru is also lacking behind him in terms of AOE
I don't think Kizaru or Aokiji have went all out yet on panel. I'm sure Kizaru's upper level moves and lethality would be off the charts given the nature of lasers and speed. The dude had to be nerfed by giving him such a personality since his fruit's abilities are limitless, atleast on paper.

Big mom showing eating people(on that time we thinks her was eating people),Kaidou jumps a 10,000Meters like was Jump and wall.
Shanks divided the sky.
WB tilts the ocean.
BB black holed a Town.
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru faced all SN captains too and WB too.

So Kizaru vs Luffy confirmed, because of him he "lost" his crew.
Ik he faced those my guy
But when he's against a Yonko he was against Marco and Ben right hand men
When he was about to kill Zoro another right hand man stopped Kizaru

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Admirals are not the only group who showed to be menacing in the first hand, like you said.
The problem is that Big Mom and Kaido don't deliver.
Big Mom's appearance in FI was awesome. WCI started amazing.
Big Mom in Wano is the most embarrassing thing Oda created.
Kaido jumping the island and appearing before the 4 SN's was awesome. CRYdo in Wano is trash, uninteresting, bland and is gonna get some half baked flashback to bait you all into believing he's better than what he actually is.

The Admirals actually deliver the sense of danger that is required from them and they don't need some cheesy flashback to make them awesome and interesting.
Peace.

The problem is that Big Mom and Kaido don't deliver.
Big Mom's appearance in FI was awesome. WCI started amazing.
Big Mom in Wano is the most embarrassing thing Oda created.
Kaido jumping the island and appearing before the 4 SN's was awesome. CRYdo in Wano is trash, uninteresting, bland and is gonna get some half baked flashback to bait you all into believing he's better than what he actually is.

The Admirals actually deliver the sense of danger that is required from them.
Peace.
Coz Kaido and Bigmom were Side Villains on the same breath as Doffy

Admirals represent Navys Strongest Power
Navy controlled the narrative of the OP verse

Why do you think Yonko exist ? Coz WG and Navy wants them to be