Rate the chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

Man zorotards pretending to be upset by Luffy enjoying his fight and rise to PK status for "character reasons" are too funny.
Luffy has been smiling and laughing several times in this fight, I wonder if they are just sad now that Zoro fainted and won't be joining them.
Orochi was the reason for most of the truly evil shit on Wano, not Kaido anyway lol.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
All this time I wanted Luffy to fight an all star only to find out that Luffy is going to take out the WSC in a few minutes:pepehands:
CP0 and King hyping up Kaido as an unbeatable monster:risitavirus:
"King is closer to Kaido than he is to Queen":hapnoel:
Post automatically merged:

oda doesn't listen to fan theories he said that a few weeks back, to him ZKK is unexpected :cheers:
But ZKK is a fan theory nah?

Nice recap chapter and i'm getting hyped for the final fight Luffy vs Kaido :christnally:
The left and right wing of the Pirate King finally fainted :crazwhat:
And for those who didn't notice, Sanji eyebrow came back to normal, maybe exoskeleton is a mod that can be activated under certain conditions ? or does it have a time limit ?:zorothink:
Sanji had the exoskeleton before the eyebrow changed. Also, art error is obvious.

Isnt Lucci the Boss of CP0?
No. The hat guy said 'hmph' when he called. You don't do that to your boss. Also, he got his title card in that chapter which was the perfect time to reveal him as the boss but that didn't.

I think he's the #3 of CP0.

The masked guys are said to be special even among CP0 and the hat guy has his own team of them. But he also didn't sound like the boss when they spoke so I think there's a 3rd person who's the real boss and him and Lucci are kinda like rivals.

Last edited:
Usopp standing against Wano's absurd ideas and Izou supporting him is great. One of Oden's biggest mistakes was being too narrow-minded to involve people outside of the country in order to deal with its issues ("It's a Kozuki thing", as he would argue), at the end of the day he was a hick; but Izou got to leave, travel and know the world way better than any of his childhood friends, and therefore understands how idiotic his old culture can be the moment he detached from it.

@stairs-kun @Zowo @HA001 Same chapter - 1 finished to cut King coated blade and wing, the other poached Kaido.

Anyway, Zoro has a better hacky control than Luffy, prove me wrong. Look how tick (long) his Zoro advcoc that destroyed King and look how Luffy adcoc is compare to Zoro,.....:suresure: . That luffy advcoc was enough to pounch kaido to the ground.....:milaugh:

Now tell me if Zoro cant do better than Luffy vs Kaido. He would chop a few limb to kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.