Rate the chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What cope? The more explicit reference to the samurai way of death is linked to Usopp's scene and his criticism of bushido ideals, which is supported by Izo. You are free to read that Oda is hinting at Zoro killing Kaido (I assume that's what you have in mind), but, first and foremost, this is Oda questionning Wano's culture through one of the main characters and a native who got to leave and know better.
It is for both situation.....seriously guys you have such bad memory:
Zoro chapter 1033 go read it again, he is well know about the sunacchi which is exactly this, the way of death connected to the bushido. Zoro is from day 1 a bushido (not pirate).
Go read chapter 994: I love the way of samurai, but death is what completes a person.

the cope still hasn't ended :christnally:
I don't need to cope, Zoro can go and kill Kaido as long as it's done properly and I'll be fine with it, but in this case it's quite a reach to say Oda is hinting at it. If anything, it will be interesting if he's building a deconstruction of Kaido's ideology towards death by addressing how much of a hick the samurais get to be when it comes to their culture.

Badass zoro as always

Zoro is truly number 1 badass character ever create in anime

Zoro still can launch attack after midd diff 100%king meanwhile sanji faint right after fight weakest yc2 (queen only use 40%strenght and runji still faint)

Zoro after fighting king(without need help)
Still can launch another attack,remove his bandana and sleep(sanjitards want zoro to faint cause sanji is faint)

Sanji after fighting queen(got tons of help such zoro,Marco, chopper,queen beam,random geisha) faint even have regeneration (clown as he is)jimbei,Franky,chopper>>sanji

zoro=king of hell/pirate hunter/right hand man
Sanji=king of faint/king of okama/king of sneak attack/king of running away/king of asking help/king of rejected

Sanji is clown as always

Sanjitards=brainless pig
Post automatically merged:

Zoro=king of hell
Sanji=king of fainted

Now ask yourself

1. What will he do to become the king of hell?

2. Dafuq has Oda been waiting to draw? Another big Luffy Duff like the one here, or Dressrosa?
Oda has been wanting to Draw the Wano party which should be obvious lol
He already stated on interviews his favourite scenes to draw are parties, one of his all time favourite scenes in the series is the Skypiea party. And the last scene of the Arc can only be the party lmao not the villain dying.

Was this arc really worth being this long ? Honestly MF war was much more enjoyable to read .
I've read many manga which are not popular as OP but they have delivered much better fight and plot in minimum chapters..

Sometimes we honestly don't want to see and don't need to waste panels on how one side character move from 1 point to point 2.
If we count all Yamato running panel they will be worth 1 chapter .

It is for both situation.....seriously guys you have such bad memory:
Zoro chapter 1033 go read it again, he is well know about the sunacchi which is exactly this, the way of death connected to the bushido. Zoro is from day 1 a bushido (not pirate).
Go read chapter 994:
My memory is fine, don't worry. I remember anything you will throw at me and I understand every trait of Kaido, including his obsession with death and how it relates to dragons and samurai.

As I said in a previous post, it will be interesting if Oda begins to deconstruct Wano's absurd morals towards death (among many other things) because, if Kaido ends up dying (whether by Zoro or not, I'm fine with any option as long as it's well done), it shall be in an unglorious way. He doesn't deserve bushido's way of death, to summarize.

Kaido believes himself to be a koi waiting for the knife, so I hope Oda won't give him that. When facing death, I doubt Kaido will still believe it completes a person.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I don't need to cope, Zoro can go and kill Kaido as long as it's done properly and I'll be fine with it, but in this case it's quite a reach to say Oda is hinting at it. If anything, it will be interesting if he's building a deconstruction of Kaido's ideology towards death by addressing how much of a hick the samurais get to be when it comes to their culture.
yes it's a reach to think this was about the character once called mr bushido in a chapter where he defeats his enemy.
Keep that copium coming.

Oda has been wanting to Draw the Wano party which should be obvious lol
He already stated on interviews his favourite scenes to draw are parties, one of his all time favourite scenes in the series is the Skypiea party. And the last scene of the Arc can only be the party lmao not the villain dying.
So the last scene is super redundant and obligatory, but he doesn't actually say what it is anyway. Okee we'll see

He was still very joyful and had pretty lively eyes when he met King and was young. Like, a completely different person. Now, his eyes are always sunked and shadowed. He told Luffy that the light never leaves his eyes, probably implying that it left his. He is getting that same light back so seeing Luffy and is hence enjoying this, that's all, imo.
on kaidos part its easily justifiable perhaps with a flashback
on luffy's its weird
feels more like a strength measuring contest now than luffy acting out in anger based on what kaido did to the people of wano for 20 yrs. crocodile , doffy taken down in similar situations , the emotional weight here is very different .

My memory is fine, don't worry. I remember anything you will throw at me and I understand every trait of Kaido, including his obsession with death and how it relates to dragons and samurai.

As I said in a previous post, it will be interesting if Oda begins to deconstruct Wano's absurd morals towards death (among many other things) because, if Kaido ends up dying (whether by Zoro or not, I'm fine with any option as long as it's well done), it shall be in an unglorious way. He doesn't deserve bushido's way of death, to summarize.

Kaido believes himself to be a koi waiting for the knife, so I hope Oda won't give him that. When facing death, I doubt Kaido will still believe it completes a person.
It not only Kaido whish to die, it also the wish of Oden which he left Wano, saw all the world and still he knew that kaido had to die.
Oden didnt say I feel defeat you, (you will become a good guy), he said I will get your head twice, just to let you know.

yes it's a reach to think this was about the character once called mr bushido in a chapter where he defeats his enemy.
Keep that copium coming.
Bushido is what Kin'emon and Kiku defend, too, and what both Usopp and Izou criticize.

Again, I don't need to cope with anything. I just believe their scene holds way more weight than Zoro's since Oda directly challenges the whole ideals of bushido towards death instead of making apology of it. If anything, it's interesting if he apparently portrays it in a good way only to later dispute its validity as a moral code.

on kaidos part its easily justifiable perhaps with a flashback
on luffy's its weird
feels more like a strength measuring contest now than luffy acting out in anger based on what kaido did to the people of wano for 20 yrs. crocodile , doffy taken down in similar situations , the emotional weight here is very different .
it is just cringe, but is one panel, if the next time they clash and Luffy is pissed, I am fine with that.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Bushido is what Kin'emon and Kiku defend, too, and what both Usopp and Izou criticize.

Again, I don't need to cope with anything. I just believe their scene holds way more weight than Zoro's since Oda directly challenges the whole ideals of bushido towards death instead of making apology of it. If anything, it's interesting if he apparently portrays it in a good way only to later dispute its validity as a moral code.
it can be about both those things and yeah it's cope since you went of your way to try and convince it isn't about zoro

Most interesting line was that one of the CP-0 guy:

"But humans can't push themselves forever ... surely they've already reached their limit?"

Is it implying that they and maybe the Gorosei/Imu aren't "traditional humans" but from another race?

Would fit the narrative with King and the Lunarians we got those past few chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.