General & Others Sanji vs Queen is one of his worst fights in the series

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
:seriously: you literally put half of the fight and take one moment that took like one page out of context lmao

The only problem with the sanji fight was the pacing

Other than that it was far better than jimbei's by a large margin

yep look at that a bunch of lasers and sanji kicking queen in the back of the head while he was distracted. Jinbe fought like a man in an exchange of attacks and blocks the only attack there that sanji landed and queen wasn't distracted was HM.
What a piece of shit fight:tchpepe:

yep look at that a bunch of lasers and sanji kicking queen in the back of the head while he was distracted. Jinbe fought like a man in an exchange of attacks and blocks the only attack there that sanji landed and queen wasn't distracted was HM.
What a piece of shit fight:tchpepe:
:lawsigh::kaidowhat:

I should actually thank you for making re read to fight to find these panels

First off there were exchange of hits

Sanji even destroyed his arm and broke his sword, he took and blocked more attacks than jimbei did

And another thing I noticed is that queen was talking when he went invisible
:lulz::lulz:

Sound had almost nothing to do with sanji locating queen

If it did then why didn't sanji immediately locate him when queen talked?

Making the geisha argument irrelevant

He found him thanks to his observation haki

Sanji was just too fast for the guy

Peroroncino

β€Ž
:lawsigh::kaidowhat:

I should actually thank you for making re read to fight to find these panels

First off there were exchange of hits

Sanji even destroyed his arm and broke his sword, he took and blocked more attacks than jimbei did

And another thing I noticed is that queen was talking when he went invisible
:lulz::lulz:

Sound had almost nothing to do with sanji locating queen

If it did then why didn't sanji immediately locate him when queen talked?

Making the geisha argument irrelevant

Sanji found him thanks to his observation haki

Sanji was just too fast for the guy
that's not an exchange of hits sanji is just blocking some punches nice try though

This was sanji's hardest winning fight ever.
I wanted a better ending but sanji would have won either way.
I believe people expected more but sanji fights have that kind of situations.
Kuroobi was having a monologue about how awesome he is and he got he as# kicked,
Jabra was laughing as superior and took one and queen did what he did..
This is not a cheap shot situation in any of those fights, they underestimate the guy that was too fast for them and they paid the price.
In fighting, between two pirates especially none of them should drop their guard down before the fight is finished and that's that.
Queen holding back is something that proves once again how strong this guy was compare to sanji but he did try to finish of sanji and he actually did it but sanji's exoskeleton kicked in so it doesn't really affect the fight between them.

ah yes ''mainly blocking'' :ihaha:

Lmao

Not sure if you read the panels you just showed properly but aside from ebb hide (that is just a way for him to counter his attack, it's not even exchanging hits)

Ebb hide All the rest was :

him throwing water bullets

Jimbei (idk if he tanked or dodged because it's not clear, but he probably dodged it given how earlier it was stated that he can't block that attack even with his haki) a fang pistol

Punching him

Stepping on his tail to keep him from dodging

Punching him again

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Lmao

Not sure if you read the panels you just showed properly but aside from ebb hide (that is just a way for him to counter his attack, it's not even exchanging hits)

Ebb hide All the rest was :

him throwing water bullets

Jimbei (idk if he tanked or dodged because it's not clear, but he probably dodged it given how earlier it was stated that he can't block that attack even with his haki) a fang pistol

Punching him

Stepping on his tail to keep him from dodging

Punching him again
who said anything about the fight just being exchanging hits? I said sanji only lands hits when queen is distracted aside from one HM but jinbe fights properly.
Stop pretending that fight is good just because of sanji , the fight is trash period.

Sanji vs Mr. 2 was actually a good fight
:milaugh: Ok
Post automatically merged:

Define weird

Every one piece fight is weird, that's what makes them good, none of them follow the classic shonen trop

That's why imo the best Zoro fight (fighting wise not character wise) is the Kaku fight, because of how original and entertaining it was
weird as in

sanji vs mr2: mr2 keep changing between man and woman
sanji vs absalom: the fight betw 2 sexual deviant predators where sanji gets angry bc absalom got the clear fruit to peek at women
sanji vs queen: where queen turns into a literal turd lmfao

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Queen spams laser beams the whole fight, then is revealed to have vinsmoke powers one of which gives him the ability to shoot more laser beams from his eyes :milaugh:

who said anything about the fight just being exchanging hits? I said sanji only lands hits when queen is distracted aside from one HM but jinbe fights properly.
Stop pretending that fight is good just because of sanji , the fight is trash period.
You did, you only mentioned exchanging hits earlier

And btw

Sanji land hits because he's too fast for queen

You making shit up or overexagerating a moment that you try to make sound worse by using a headcanon that contradicts the story

Or straight up lying like you just did by saying that sanji only land hits when queen is distracted, when it's not the case, won't change facts that you clearly know but for some reasons want to avoid

Grill shot, mutton shot, hell memories, flanchet strike, the final combo, and multiple other attacks that queen could've dodged had been half as fast as sanji are a thing you know not just hell memories

You should've understood by know, specially when sanji was fast enough to seem invisible for him

You trying to argue that "muh queen was distracted" is an absolute trash tier argument

In one piece distraction is no excuse anyways when you have decent observation haki as seen here, and sanji landed only 2 attacks on a distracted queen

Stop pretending the fight was bad because it's sanji, it wasn't and the fact that you go to such lengths to be dumb and take things out of context, exaggerate or straight up lie goes to show that lt was a great fight even for you

You are objectively wrong, even your arguments are complete bullshit

You're free to like the jimbei fight more, imo it was also a good fight, not better but great for jimbei's first fight

Sanji vs queen was great

Last edited:

Peroroncino

β€Ž
You did, you only mentioned exchanging hits earlier

And btw

Sanji land hits because he's too fast for queen

You making shit or overexagerating a moment that you try to make sound worse by using a headcanon that contradicts the story

Or straight up lying like you just did by saying that sanji only land hits when queen is distracted, when it's not the case

Grill shot, mutton shot, hell memories, flanchet strike, the final combo, and multiple other attacks that queen could've dodged had been half as fast as sanji are a thing you know not just hell memories

You should've understood by know, specially when sanji was fast enough to seem invisible for him

You trying to argue that "muh queen was distracted" is an absolute trash tier argument

In one piece distraction is no excuse anyways when you have decent observation haki as seen here, and sanji landed only 2 attacks on a distracted queen

Stop pretending the fight was bad because it's sanji, it wasn't and the fact that you go to such lengths to be dumb and take things out of context, exaggerate or straight up lie goes to show that lt was a great fight even for you

You are objectively wrong, even your arguments are complete bullshit

You're free to like the jimbei fight more, imo it was also a good fight, not better but great for jimbei's first fight

Sanji vs queen had great g
that was only one of the things i mentioned and stop bringing other arcs into this. This is about sanji vs queen the fact you're bringing WCI into proves SvQ is fucking garbage

:milaugh: Ok

weird as in

sanji vs mr2: mr2 keep changing between man and woman
sanji vs absalom: the fight betw 2 sexual deviant predators where sanji gets angry bc absalom got the clear fruit to peek at women
sanji vs queen: where queen turns into a literal turd lmfao
I give you the Mr 2 fight, the queen fight isn't that weird, it's just a one piece fight, I mean come on, kaido is laughing his suicidal ass off when getting his shit rocked by luffy and king's second strongest attack is a drip face

The absalom fight isn't really a fight, sanji was folding him and absalom ran away

that was only one of the things i mentioned and stop bringing other arcs into this. This is about sanji vs queen the fact you're bringing WCI into proves SvQ is fucking garbage
You get that my point was that, in the new world with observation haki, getting hit while distracted just means your observation haki is weaker than your opponents

Peroroncino

β€Ž
I give you the Mr 2 fight, the queen fight isn't that weird, it's just a one piece fight, I mean come on, kaido is laughing his suicidal ass off when getting his shit rocked by luffy and king's second strongest attack is a drip face

The absalom fight isn't really a fight, sanji was folding him and absalom ran away

You get that my point was that, in the new world with observation haki, getting hit while distracted just means your observation haki is weaker than your opponents
haki has nothing to do with it only sanji being a bitch unable to fight like a man your random excuses about haki and shit are pointless