General & Others Sanji vs Queen is one of his worst fights in the series

The build up, the story behind it was great, but the execution of the fight and the choreography, as well as the ending, wasn't great. The finisher feels unimpactful, and unearned since Queen wasn't even paying attention to Sanji
It's completely opposite to the King fight. It got no build up, but the fight itself, the choreography is great, the finisher is brutal, and King was serious all the time. The flashback afterwards makes it even greater.

The build up, the story behind it was great, but the execution of the fight and the choreography, as well as the ending, wasn't great. The finisher feels unimpactful, and unearned since Queen wasn't even paying attention to Sanji
It's completely opposite to the King fight. It got no build up, but the fight itself, the choreography is great, the finisher is brutal, and King was serious all the time. The flashback afterwards makes it even greater.
Who’s Who and King are the only beast pirate executives that I feel didnt job to their opponents just because the plot demanded it.

In other words you hate Sanji.

Tell me something else that's new.

Just because you hate Sanji doesn't mean his fights are bad.
That's my own opinion, Sanji had like 5 main 1v1s in OP Kurobi/Mr2/Jabra/Absalom/Queen, almost all of them have no climax and less action compared to Zoro and Luffy. I'm saying they're bad compared to the Monster Duo fights.

Sanji vs Queen - Easily worst Choreography of Sanjis fights; however, easily the best characterization of any of Sanji fights.

The Sanji vs Queen fight was never Sanji vs Queen, it was Sanji vs Germa and Sanji vs himself. The fight was about overcoming the family that haunted him his entire life and ended with him overcoming who he feared to be.

That’s why the fight really took place after Sanji destroyed the raid suit, because up until then the fight could’ve been Queen vs Sanji or Queen vs Stealth Black, it’s also why it ended with Sanji vs Stealth Black and Sanji overpowering the germa abilities that were his birthright with his own hard work and will power.

Was it a great fight? No.
Was it a great character narrative? Absolutely.
Worst fight in the series? No we have non straw hat fights that take that handedly

Sanji vs Queen - Easily worst Choreography of Sanjis fights; however, easily the best characterization of any of Sanji fights.

The Sanji vs Queen fight was never Sanji vs Queen, it was Sanji vs Germa and Sanji vs himself. The fight was about overcoming the family that haunted him his entire life and ended with him overcoming who he feared to be.

That’s why the fight really took place after Sanji destroyed the raid suit, because up until then the fight could’ve been Queen vs Sanji or Queen vs Stealth Black, it’s also why it ended with Sanji vs Stealth Black and Sanji overpowering the germa abilities that were his birthright with his own hard work and will power.

Was it a great fight? No.
Was it a great character narrative? Absolutely.
I actually disagree with the character narrative assessment. It’s absolutely a good character moment but there isn’t any actual character development as far as I’m concerned.

But thats plot, most fights are influenced by plot, thats so obvious.

You could argue the same things for Zoro vs King at some moments.

King was understimating Zoro by saying "So lets play with swords, i like swords!", so?

Queen attacking himself made no difference at all, it was just for comic relief, since Sanji was going to regenerate due to the Exoskeleton Awakening, and Queen said "Whatever, my choil did the job, you're already dead!"

Queen approaching Some also made no difference, since Queen couldn't detect Sanji at all, but Queen was the one who got detected by Sanji, this a CoO feat regardless of anything you say.
Queen was already done at that moment, Sanji blitzed him before Queen even touches Some, and Sanji's AP was too strong for Queen to recover.

I don't even need to mention Luffy vs Katakuri, right?

Most of these fights against Commanders work like that because Oda wants to show how hard is to beat them, so you need to take every single opportunity you get, and even if you defeat your opponent, he stills being hella strong and unique despite anything else.

I actually disagree with the character narrative assessment. It’s absolutely a good character moment but there isn’t any actual character development as far as I’m concerned.
I mean Sanji considering what would be more useful to Luffy, and then making the choice to destroy the raid suit as the power demands too high a cost was very solid character development imo.

The fight was much more character driven than any fight we’ve seen in one piece, and I think Oda did a good job writing the character narrative. I do wish the actual choreography was better though.

But hot take, I think the ending was perfect:
It highlighted Sanjis strengths:
CoO - Showed that Sanjis CoO is very strong allowing him to see invisible people which has been shown to be incredibly difficult this whole arc
Fire - Ifrit Jambes design may not be perfect, but Sanji using the exoskeleton just as a way to boost the flames of his passion we’re great
It was the closest thing we’ll get to Sanji fighting Stealth Black well getv