General & Others Why exactly do you want ZKK to happen?

Why do you want ZKK to happen?

• Total voters
This is how i see ZKK happening, and it makes perfect sense for the narrative, for Luffy, Zoro and Kaido:

Kaido hated that hostage situation and killed the hostage taker.
Luffy has FS which has activated in scenarios that push these extreme situations i.e. seeing elephant explosion and Hakai, he wouldn't allow that to happen.
Zoro has already said Luffy has it completely under control alongside Sanji.
Front page news then stops being Luffy beating the yonko, to Kaido dying.

It shits on all 3 of their characters, and ruins post Wano hype for Luffy as PK, which is the whole point of the arc. If it was Robin it would also shit on her character after having her relish in being the savior for someone else this arc.

people seems to think that if zoro killed a defeated kaido he will be like that fodder executioner that killed roger.
that is the most retarded argument i ever heard.

roger gave himself up, and didn't resist the execution, and he had a normal human body.

kaido on the other hand needs some super powerful executioner, because even oda himself said that both the yonko and the WG tried to execute him 40 freaking times and FAILED, none were able kill him.

kaido must die, even in defeat you still need AdvCoC to kill him.

everyone wants kaido to die: oda, kaido, oden, the scabbards, yamato, wano citizens, the yonko, the WG, the entire one piece world,...

The ZKK cultists want it to happen for a number of reasons.

1) Narrative - They've deluded themselves to think because Wano is based on Japan Zoro is the MC of the arc therefore he should beat the final enemy.

2) Powerscaling - The ZKK cult hide behind the idea that defeating isn't the same as killing so will say Luffy can defeat Kaido but Zoro has to kill him they say this knowing full well killing Kaido will outshine knocking Kaido out and will go forward to try say Zoro > Luffy.

3) Portrayal - They think Zoro is either equal or stronger than Luffy so in their mind have convinced themselves that Zoro must be seen with his captain always or outperforming his captain. They hate the idea that Luffy is stronger than Zoro which is shown by the level of opponent they are individually fighting which is why they want Zoro to desperately go back to Kaido.

4) Coping - They've spent so long now claiming ZKK is a sure thing they can't see anything else and when it doesn't happen they'll claim shitty writing. Despite Oda spelling it out to them that Kaido is Luffy's opponent. From Luffy telling Zoro to leave to Zoro saying Luffy's got it. Oda went out of his way to have Zoro use his strongest version of the move Ryuma did to Kings magma dragon.

Ultimately it all comes down to fanboyism and reading the story with tinted glasses and a bias wanting Zoro to be the MC and the one who shines the most.

It's going to be a salt mine on here when it doesn't happen.

But I'll be here to...

:ihaha:

The ZKK cultists want it to happen for a number of reasons.

1) Narrative - They've deluded themselves to think because Wano is based on Japan Zoro is the MC of the arc therefore he should beat the final enemy.

2) Powerscaling - The ZKK cult hide behind the idea that defeating isn't the same as killing so will say Luffy can defeat Kaido but Zoro has to kill him they say this knowing full well killing Kaido will outshine knocking Kaido out and will go forward to try say Zoro > Luffy.

3) Portrayal - They think Zoro is either equal or stronger than Luffy so in their mind have convinced themselves that Zoro must be seen with his captain always or outperforming his captain. They hate the idea that Luffy is stronger than Zoro which is shown by the level of opponent they are individually fighting which is why they want Zoro to desperately go back to Kaido.

4) Coping - They've spent so long now claiming ZKK is a sure thing they can't see anything else and when it doesn't happen they'll claim shitty writing. Despite Oda spelling it out to them that Kaido is Luffy's opponent. From Luffy telling Zoro to leave to Zoro saying Luffy's got it. Oda went out of his way to have Zoro use his strongest version of the move Ryuma did to Kings magma dragon.

Ultimately it all comes down to fanboyism and reading the story with tinted glasses and a bias wanting Zoro to be the MC and the one who shines the most.

It's going to be a salt mine on here when it doesn't happen.

But I'll be here to...

:ihaha:
Yes we'll be here to:ihaha:

Many, many posters have pointed out the narrative reasons for Zoro killing Kaido. Acting like they don’t exist is intellectually dishonest and agenda-driven nonsense.
Some people like the person who made this post will be completely shocked when ZKK happens. They are so blinded by their hate for Zoro (a character they don't even understand lol) that they are unable to connect the dots. It is what it is:kayneshrug:

Narratively, there are a few points that could make Zoro killing Kaido understandable:
- Its Wano, the country of samurai and he is a Shimotsuki.
- Close bond with Yasuie and Hiyori
- Inherited Oden's blade
- Ryuuma parallel

Zoro fans have focused on these and ignored or refused to acknowledge all other hints that point otherwise in the story, of which they are numerous: Pirate king candidates, Joyboy Candidates, the scabbards having brought to Luffy to Wano for defeating Kaido, path from Caesar to Doflamingo to Kaido, heck even Oda mentioned he was thinking of how Luffy will beat Kaido.

Now that Luffy is fighting Kaido alone, they are praying that Luffy will fail to put down Kaido, upon which Zoro, who had left the fight to Luffy will kill Kaido. At this point I think they have resolved to sink with their ship.