Current Events Did you really expect everyone vs Kaido from start to finish? The 1 vs 1 Luffy vs Kaido was obvious

Since the start of One Piece, Luffy has defeated these enemies mostly on his own. Even when the level difference was huge in the first round.

The current turn of events doesn't surprise me, I was sure Luffy was going to single-handedly beat a weakened Kaido.

The only thing different here is that Kaido was weakened a bit, by allies and lifting an island so that Luffy had an opening and wasn't directly stronger than Kaido after their fight. Otherwise, Luffy and Kaido were sure to duel each other.

H

Herrera95

Luffy was never one-shotted in One Piece. This is first time(BM seems to one-shot him but didn't).

The gap was never so big and Luffy was suppose to be much closer to Yonko than Oda showed. Oda failed to make Luffy surpassing Katakuri but pretend like he did so we must believe that Luffy at beginning of Wano is stronger than YC1 Level guy like Katakuri.

Luffy got one-shotted by Kaido and couldn't harm him. So what Luffy does next? Figure out a way to harm Kaido without figure out a way to not being one-shotted again(what almost happened). That is clear that Luffy couldn't fight Kaido 1v1 because he could harm Kaido but not one-shot him but wouldn't prevent from being one-shotted or easily beaten again(which happen even in team fighting).

Then Luffy fights Kaido with other supernovas, harm him, almost got one-shotted, push him away a few more times, ran out of G4, gets saved by Zoro, got knocked out once more, unleashes a bullshit power up and 1v1 Kaido just to get knockd out again.

This is nothing like One Piece.

What were the huge gaps fights that Luffy won? Against Crocodile, the key was only to find a way to touch his logia type(water) than it was a mid diff fight for Luffy.

Lucci. Hard to defend but at least Luffy wasn't one-shotted by him at base and his G2 and G3 made him incredibly stronger(also he got stronger by eating meat after that). So the key here was his power ups which made that fight extreme diff for him.

And that's it. This are the only 2 fights that seemed impossible for him but he managed to won. I would argue that G2 and G3 without drawback would make Lucci fight mid diff too.

That bullshit writting that is happening with Kaido was never Oda writting in One Piece.

Luffy was never one-shotted in One Piece. This is first time(BM seems to one-shot him but didn't).

The gap was never so big and Luffy was suppose to be much closer to Yonko than Oda showed. Oda failed to make Luffy surpassing Katakuri but pretend like he did so we must believe that Luffy at beginning of Wano is stronger than YC1 Level guy like Katakuri.

Luffy got one-shotted by Kaido and couldn't harm him. So what Luffy does next? Figure out a way to harm Kaido without figure out a way to not being one-shotted again(what almost happened). That is clear that Luffy couldn't fight Kaido 1v1 because he could harm Kaido but not one-shot him but wouldn't prevent from being one-shotted or easily beaten again(which happen even in team fighting).

Then Luffy fights Kaido with other supernovas, harm him, almost got one-shotted, push him away a few more times, ran out of G4, gets saved by Zoro, got knocked out once more, unleashes a bullshit power up and 1v1 Kaido just to get knockd out again.

This is nothing like One Piece.

What were the huge gaps fights that Luffy won? Against Crocodile, the key was only to find a way to touch his logia type(water) than it was a mid diff fight for Luffy.

Lucci. Hard to defend but at least Luffy wasn't one-shotted by him at base and his G2 and G3 made him incredibly stronger(also he got stronger by eating meat after that). So the key here was his power ups which made that fight extreme diff for him.

And that's it. This are the only 2 fights that seemed impossible for him but he managed to won. I would argue that G2 and G3 without drawback would make Lucci fight mid diff too.

That bullshit writting that is happening with Kaido was never Oda writting in One Piece.
It is true that before Kaido Luffy had never done One Shot yes. This is where I find Oda cheated, Kaido never owes One Shot Luffy in the first round, because Luffy's victory will be illogical anyway. One cause of this One Shot.

I find that Oda is much mistaken by choosing the One Shot over Luffy.

I always find that it's a bit the same as Crocodile Luffy must find a way to bless the boss -Water for Crocodile -Haki of advanced kings Kaido

In the first round Luffy loses miserably In the desert for Crocodile In Wano for Kaido

In the second round Luffy uses a trick but still loses On the roof of alabasta On the Roof of Onigashima (chapter 1013)

And in the last round Luffy triumphs

H

Herrera95

It is true that before Kaido Luffy had never done One Shot yes. This is where I find Oda cheated, Kaido never owes One Shot Luffy in the first round, because Luffy's victory will be illogical anyway. One cause of this One Shot.

I find that Oda is much mistaken by choosing the One Shot over Luffy.

I always find that it's a bit the same as Crocodile Luffy must find a way to bless the boss -Water for Crocodile -Haki of advanced kings Kaido

In the first round Luffy loses miserably In the desert for Crocodile In Wano for Kaido

In the second round Luffy uses a trick but still loses On the roof of alabasta On the Roof of Onigashima (chapter 1013)

And in the last round Luffy triumphs
Thing is Luffy second round was a team fight and he lost it too. So Luffy already lost 3 times.

Funny to notice how Oda said how strong Kaido was before Wano and then he makes Kaido one-shot Luffy. Imagine how easy was Kaido vs Kid's alliance with Apoo being a traitor and Hawkins refusing to fight.

I was asking how do you think Kaido would fall on the last round ? In a team fight? Or a classic 1v1 loss by Luffy?
Post automatically merged:

8 Scabbards + 5 Supernovas + Yamato + Momonosuke & Kaido holding up an Island for most of this fight....but yeah Luffy got this on his own

Another Arc, another rubber punch...noice
I'm talking about the final round where Kaido is weakened at the moment. Some people believed that Kaido's defeat will be done from start to finish as a team effort.