Speculations Jack was not defeated: Episode II - Attack of the Clones

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
You know what, Queeky? I was about to copium meme you to death, but fuck it, I'm on board :finally:

JACK RETURN INCOMING, ALL THE SIGNS ARE THERE RIGHT INFRONT OF US :fransuper:

Rejoice!!!!​
@Tyki_Mikk @Paperchampion23 @MonsterKaido @TheAncientCenturion @Peroroncino @zzShinichi @DarkWitch @RayanOO @Lhululuzao @Sentinel @Roo @BangoπŸ… @Arondight @Finalbeta @Jack D. Jobber @Jailer

Akai2 san join the JackHypeTrain?
Nothing can stop us anymore!!
:steef::steef:
Oda will bring him back...
:myman:

"A hyped opponent defeated in stupid way to come back". I think you guys just read the wrong manga. Opponent coming back is not something that One Piss can do.

Fairy Tail made God Serena, who was defeated in stupid way:

coming back to this:

1 vs 1ing the strongest member of the alliance.

Jack was also defeated in stupid way: offpanelled battle and going down without showing even one named attack, while trash like Otama got all those panels. Yet this is One Piss. You guys can't just wish that One Piss was Fairy Tail.

You know what, Queeky? I was about to copium meme you to death, but fuck it, I'm on board :finally:

JACK RETURN INCOMING, ALL THE SIGNS ARE THERE RIGHT INFRONT OF US :fransuper:

Rejoice!!!!​
@Tyki_Mikk @Paperchampion23 @MonsterKaido @TheAncientCenturion @Peroroncino @zzShinichi @DarkWitch @RayanOO @Lhululuzao @Sentinel @Roo @BangoπŸ… @Arondight @Finalbeta @Jack D. Jobber @Jailer

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

"A hyped opponent defeated in stupid way to come back". I think you guys just read the wrong manga. Opponent coming back is not something that One Piss can do.

coming back to this:

Jack was also defeated in stupid way: offpanelled battle and going down without showing even one named attack, while trash like Otama got all those panels. Yet this is One Piss. You guys can't just wish that One Piss was Fairy Tail.
Now that I see Gildarts... We'll never see Shanks fight... After the reveal of the names of his crew... He's getting off-screened...

:josad:

We already have the "Ace" of the Beast Pirates.

:wonderland:

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž

coming back to this:

Never change bro :vistalaugh: