Speculations Jack was not defeated: Episode II - Attack of the Clones

Jack was not defeated: Episode II - Attack of the Clones

Episode I: The Mammoth Menace

You can listen to this while reading the thread.

Last chapter:

We need to discuss first some things that appeared in the last chapter.

We got confirmation about the defeat of King. Just like we got one for Queen and another one for "Jack".

As you can see, we got three beautiful panels showing the defeat of the three Calamities/All Stars. But I ask you to look to how the Tobi Roppo defeat was presented to us:

Yep, exactly. The narrator was the one who confirmed to us that all the Tobi Roppo were defeated and even showed us their location.
Instead we got a panel about this CP0 agent saying that the three have been defeated:

We can confirm that there is a discrepancy between how the two groups were handled after their “defeat”. Furthermore, both King and Queen have been defeated outside Onigashima while “Jack” was “defeated” inside.

Cloning ability

There are still some doubters about this specific topic like @Akai2 . So I will expand into this “theory” that tbh, should be called a spoiler.

As I said, Jack’s cloning ability (Mammoth’s speciality in ancient times) needs to have some type of hint that Oda has deployed. If you think about it, it’s pretty simple.

Height. People always believed that Kaido was taller than Jack, it was normal to think this way because there has been an inconsistency about Jack’s height that can be explained.

When Jack uses his ability, both the original and the clone get shorter, and “weaker”. To prove this, I did some basic calculations from the manga itself to show the inconsistencies about Jack’s height. Obviously it’s not an inconsistency because it’s just how the ability works.

Remember this panel from the manga after “Jack” was defeated by Fujitora, Sengoku and Tsuru?

As I said in Episode I, this is Jack after using his cloning ability to survive the encounter. So we get this newspaper as reference to his current height.

Now we find another character and a newspaper to try to find out the exact height of a single newspaper. In this case, I will be using Rebecca’s panel:

We can conclude that Rebecca's height is approximately 4,1 newspapers.

According to the OP wiki, Rebecca's official height is 171 cm. So, 171/4,1 ~ 42

That means that a newspaper height in the One Piece world is approximately 42 cm.

Now we return to the panel where Jack was reading a newspaper:

We can clearly see that Jack's height is 13 newspapers.

13 x 42 = 546 cm. Jack's normal height is 830 cm So we can conclude that Jack indeed used his cloning ability to escape that fateful encounter and that’s why his height is inconsistent though the manga.

Now that the cloning ability has been proven right, we move to expand in other areas.

Jack's awakening:

Yes, King has the Lunarian speciality, Queen has the cyborg speciality and Jack has awakening speciality.

I will explain it in different sections: Impel Down Jailers Beasts, Kaido and why he didn't use it earlier.

Impel Down Jailers Beasts:

We all know about these dudes are awakened Zoan users as it was stated by Crocodile:

Awakening grants far greater strength, speed,durability and faster recovery time than non awakened Zoan powers.

The key is that the users who use awakening lose their consciousness and act out on instinct and power alone.

Jailers Beasts had awakening because they were experimented on by VegaPunk who turned them into a permanent awakened mode.

If these weak, almost fodder users with awakening achieved that strength, can you imagine how strong a Yonko commander would be with awakening? I do.

Kaido:

After the last chapter, Kaido has indeed awakening because base Luffy is fighting equally to Hybrid Kaido, so when Luffy uses G4, Kaido will be forced to use awakening.

But currently he is not using it for several reasons. And this might be connected to ZKK theory but this is another topic.

Why didn't Jack use it earlier?

The reason is that Kaido doesn't let Jack use his awakening unless he specifically told him to do it since this would make Jack a mindless beast who would end up destroying most of Onigashima before going down.

We know that Kaido shows concern about his castle when there were a lot of noise and rumbling inside Onigashima when Momo was flying inside (He thought it was Big Mom)

Also, Jack didn’t use awakening against Fujitora, Sengoku and Tsuru because turning into a mindless monster in the middle of the sea is not a great idea.

Fishmen berserker mode:

Some doubters have been laughing at Jack for not having named attacks. But this couldn't be further from the truth.

Oda is purposefully hiding Jack’s named attacks until he uses awakening and the Berserker Mode.

We all remember Arlong’s Berserker Mode:

In this mode Arlong received a strength and speed boost thanks to his bloodlust. We don’t know too much details about this, but it would be logical that this would be exclusive to fishmen based on carnivorous fish, so just like Arlong is based on a sawshark, Jack is surely related to some kind of predator, look at his teeth:

The Ace of the Beast Pirates:

Yes, Jack awakened is considered the Ace of the Beast Pirates.

Don't you find it weird, that we got all these cards names but the Beast Pirates are missing the Ace one?

The most logical outcome is that Kaido has an ace up the sleeve, "Jack".

Just imagine the chaos and despair that is about to happen in Onigashima when the army of ”Jack” clones is revealed alongside his awakening and berserker mode…

Conclusion:

People actually think that 2022 is the year of the Tiger…

But it’s Mammoth time!!!

I will now tag all the Jack bros that I remember , sorry if I miss someone.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Jack was not defeated: Episode II - Attack of the Clones

Episode I: The Mammoth Menace

You can listen to this while reading the thread.

Last chapter:

We need to discuss first some things that appeared in the last chapter.

We got confirmation about the defeat of King. Just like we got one for Queen and another one for "Jack".

As you can see, we got three beautiful panels showing the defeat of the three Calamities/All Stars. But I ask you to look to how the Tobi Roppo defeat was presented to us:

Yep, exactly. The narrator was the one who confirmed to us that all the Tobi Roppo were defeated and even showed us their location.
Instead we got a panel about this CP0 agent saying that the three have been defeated:

We can confirm that there is a discrepancy between how the two groups were handled after their “defeat”. Furthermore, both King and Queen have been defeated outside Onigashima while “Jack” was “defeated” inside.

Cloning ability

There are still some doubters about this specific topic like @Akai2 . So I will expand into this “theory” that tbh, should be called a spoiler.

As I said, Jack’s cloning ability (Mammoth’s speciality in ancient times) needs to have some type of hint that Oda has deployed. If you think about it, it’s pretty simple.

Height. People always believed that Kaido was taller than Jack, it was normal to think this way because there has been an inconsistency about Jack’s height that can be explained.

When Jack uses his ability, both the original and the clone get shorter, and “weaker”. To prove this, I did some basic calculations from the manga itself to show the inconsistencies about Jack’s height. Obviously it’s not an inconsistency because it’s just how the ability works.

Remember this panel from the manga after “Jack” was defeated by Fujitora, Sengoku and Tsuru?

As I said in Episode I, this is Jack after using his cloning ability to survive the encounter. So we get this newspaper as reference to his current height.

Now we find another character and a newspaper to try to find out the exact height of a single newspaper. In this case, I will be using Rebecca’s panel:

We can conclude that Rebecca's height is approximately 4,1 newspapers.

According to the OP wiki, Rebecca's official height is 171 cm. So, 171/4,1 ~ 42

That means that a newspaper height in the One Piece world is approximately 42 cm.

Now we return to the panel where Jack was reading a newspaper:

We can clearly see that Jack's height is 13 newspapers.

13 x 42 = 546 cm. Jack's normal height is 830 cm So we can conclude that Jack indeed used his cloning ability to escape that fateful encounter and that’s why his height is inconsistent though the manga.

Now that the cloning ability has been proven right, we move to expand in other areas.

Jack's awakening:

Yes, King has the Lunarian speciality, Queen has the cyborg speciality and Jack has awakening speciality.

I will explain it in different sections: Impel Down Jailers Beasts, Kaido and why he didn't use it earlier.

Impel Down Jailers Beasts:

We all know about these dudes are awakened Zoan users as it was stated by Crocodile:

Awakening grants far greater strength, speed,durability and faster recovery time than non awakened Zoan powers.

The key is that the users who use awakening lose their consciousness and act out on instinct and power alone.

Jailers Beasts had awakening because they were experimented on by VegaPunk who turned them into a permanent awakened mode.

If these weak, almost fodder users with awakening achieved that strength, can you imagine how strong a Yonko commander would be with awakening? I do.

Kaido:

After the last chapter, Kaido has indeed awakening because base Luffy is fighting equally to Hybrid Kaido, so when Luffy uses G4, Kaido will be forced to use awakening.

But currently he is not using it for several reasons. And this might be connected to ZKK theory but this is another topic.

Why didn't Jack use it earlier?

The reason is that Kaido doesn't let Jack use his awakening unless he specifically told him to do it since this would make Jack a mindless beast who would end up destroying most of Onigashima before going down.

We know that Kaido shows concern about his castle when there were a lot of noise and rumbling inside Onigashima when Momo was flying inside (He thought it was Big Mom)

Also, Jack didn’t use awakening against Fujitora, Sengoku and Tsuru because turning into a mindless monster in the middle of the sea is not a great idea.

Fishmen berserker mode:

Some doubters have been laughing at Jack for not having named attacks. But this couldn't be further from the truth.

Oda is purposefully hiding Jack’s named attacks until he uses awakening and the Berserker Mode.

We all remember Arlong’s Berserker Mode:

In this mode Arlong received a strength and speed boost thanks to his bloodlust. We don’t know too much details about this, but it would be logical that this would be exclusive to fishmen based on carnivorous fish, so just like Arlong is based on a sawshark, Jack is surely related to some kind of predator, look at his teeth:

The Ace of the Beast Pirates:

Yes, Jack awakened is considered the Ace of the Beast Pirates.

Don't you find it weird, that we got all these cards names but the Beast Pirates are missing the Ace one?

The most logical outcome is that Kaido has an ace up the sleeve, "Jack".

Just imagine the chaos and despair that is about to happen in Onigashima when the army of ”Jack” clones is revealed alongside his awakening and berserker mode…

Conclusion:

People actually think that 2022 is the year of the Tiger…

But it’s Mammoth time!!!

I will now tag all the Jack bros that I remember , sorry if I miss someone.

Good Thread as usual my boy Queek :finally:

well i'll give you sugestion to read this thread with this song instead.
This Song

And this is what i got from reading your long-ass thread.