Speculations Jack was not defeated

JACK WAS NOT DEFEATED!

Jack. The 1B berry bounty man, one of the calamaties, handpicked by Kaido himself(Kaido wasn't drunk during that).
After King and Queen have shown their special abilities, do you really think that Jack doesn't have one aswell? Nonsense.

The special ability of the mammoth in the ancient times was...

CLONING!

The Jack that Inu defeated was only a clone.

We know that Oda loves to document himself with IRL info, Oda updated Page One Spinosaurus form after a scientific paper
showed an update about the physiology of the Spinosaurus.

So it's only logical that Oda also documented himself with mammoth's information. Scientifics have tried to investigate how to clone mammoths for a long time:

http://geiserglen.com/assets/mammoth2014.pdf

OFC, in One Piece world, cloning will not work in the same way that scientists are trying to investigate IRL. Oda will throw his famous shenanigans.

Oda clearly read one of these studies at some point and gave Jack the ability to clone himself (during the process Jack will look like a gag, just like King and Queen). and this abilty makes a lot of plot holes about Jack solved.

- How a YC3 escaped from three legendary marines?
- Why Oda hasn't shown not a single named attack of Jack?

Jack, a YC3 with only one ship attacked directly four navy ships guarded by Sengoku, Fujitora and Tsuru and managed to sank two of those ships.

Do you really think that a former Fleet Admiral, an Admiral and a legendary Vice-Admiral coudn't capture a YC3?
The news coudn't even confirm if Jack was dead or not. It's impossible that those marines reported an inconclusive report, they would know 100% if someone
escaped or was killed. They were simply tricked by Jack's cloning abilty.

Maybe you are wondering why Jack doesn't use this abilty all the time. The most reasanoble answer it's because when he uses it, he consumes a lot
of energy or maybe he splits his strengh just like that Kage in Naruto,

this would explain why this clone lost to Inu.

This Jack abilty has been foreshadowed by Orochi being the one reacting to Jack defeat. The man who tricked everyone to achieve his goals...
Is now being tricked by Hiyori (Komurasaki), by Denjiro (Kyoshiro) and by Jack.

WHY IS ODA SAVING JACK FOR LATER?

Jack still hasn't shown any named attack because Oda is saving him for later, when the terrifying truth is revealed. That Jack was the Ace card all along.

Just like in Bleach:

Jack with his cloning abily plus awakening (Jack was handpicked by Kaido because he's the only All-Star with awakening)
will be the major threat of the raid.He will only be defeated when Onigashima blows up after everyone has been evacuated.

- Cloning abilty
- Awakening (Ace)
- Named attacks soon
- Jack using water attacks with his trunk

Jack fans will eat good soon!

@Paperchampion23
@Tyki_Mikk
@TheAncientCenturion
@Peroroncino
@zzShinichi
@DarkWitch
@RayanOO
@Thururuzao
@Sentinel
@Roo

I'm quoting the ones who I remember that talked about our little boy Jack

I love Jack but I think his time is done.

Oda showed him off in Zou and going into WCI, even after seeing Luffy struggle to beat Cracker there was a gener agreement that Luffy wasn't beating Jack yet.

Oda skips all of Jack's fights in Wano/Onigashima ( among other things ) but showcases that he can endure a shit ton of damage and basically take on a sulong army of minks by himself.

Jack took out one portion of the alliance on his own, the minks are the only real "loss" our alliance had had, aside from the scabbards.

I'd love for a Jack return, but idk if he will.

Someone classified Jack as an undying soldier and I think for Jack being twice as young as King, Queen and Kaido ( 20+ years younger ), yet is still strong enough to be acknowledged by Kaido and Queen ( despite him and King shit talking Jack earlier ) proves Jack is as much of a threat as King and Queen.

Only difference is King & Queen are getting most of the focus while having something that benefits them, the race and cyborg thing. Jack is just a Fishman with an ancient devil fruit.

Tldr: I wouldn't be mad at Jack coming back but idk if it'll happen. Regardless, he's done the most to aid kaido in this war while fighting for hours upon hours, King and Queen just started their fights and if they lose soon then they'll be the fastest defeats on onigashima with no rebound of getting up again.