Current Events One Piece became worser than Fairy Tail

Mashima miscalculated the amount of chapters for the final fight. He said to the publishing magazine that the manga would end after x chapters. During the final arc Mashima noticed that he needed more chapters but the magazine already found a successor to fill his spot in the magazine. It was too late.
Can Japanese create comic book on own like western people do or making manga is harder thst you need magazine to support it ?

Never watched or read Fairy Tail. Tried but the firsts episodes seems so boring.

I won't deny that One Piece right now is at worse. Nothing makes senses towards Luffy. Oda is filling him up with prophecies and reincarnation shits much more than what we already had. Not only Luffy is Roger but his DF is also special and he has new powers that Roger at least didn't showed up to us. But the worst thing to me is how he gets beaten and comes back stronger, even when he gets beaten by weaker people than him.

Never forget that the editor of OP cried because of Momo and the Sunachi moment
:believe:
What is this about? Any link, mate?
Post automatically merged:

Wano is the worst arc of the entire manga.
Yet people forget what happened with FT after the first timeskip. It was so unbearable, I actually quit the manga. FT used to be good but halfway throughout the manga, it was a disaster.
FT already showed disastrous signs on the Oracion Seis arc. The signs came full circle during the exam island arc and then the tournament arc delivered a coup de grace for all tension and hype it once had.

Ngl one piece sucks these days. Its so bad that I might drop it until the end of this arc. That said, worse than Fairy tail? You people need to give a reminder how atrocious Fairy tail was at a point:
One of his most classic videos. I still love it today. :suresure::suresure::suresure:

The signs came full circle during the exam island arc and then the tournament arc delivered a coup de grace for all tension and hype it once had.
I agree, the tournament arc destroyed any kind of enjoyment you have had left for the series. It was THIS bad actually.

Sure, Wano is extremely bad when it comes to OP's quality but that bad? I guess people forgot how bad FT actually was. It would be better to compare Nanatsu no Taizai's shit tier ending to FT's worst arcs... but on this case, I guess even FT wasn't that bad lol.

I agree, the tournament arc destroyed any kind of enjoyment you have had left for the series. It was THIS bad actually.
Man, that arc absolutely lolstomped any sort of powerscaling in the series AT ALL. How the fuck did Mashima's editor even allow that sort of shit is beyond me. :milaugh:

Sure, Wano is extremely bad when it comes to OP's quality but that bad? I guess people forgot how bad FT actually was.
FT is outright horrible, imo. It had promises at first, and I admit it was good up until Laxus' betrayal arc (the first war arc with Gazeel's former guild is decent, tbh, and Natsu vs Gazeel rocks). But, like I said, Mashima fakeouting the Oracion Seis arc immediately rang alarm bells. :suresure:

It would be better to compare Nanatsu no Taizai's shit tier ending to FT's worst arcs... but on this case, I guess even FT wasn't that bad lol.
What's with Nanatsu? I never started the series.

Man, that arc absolutely lolstomped any sort of powerscaling in the series AT ALL. How the fuck did Mashima's editor even allow that sort of shit is beyond me. :milaugh:

FT is outright horrible, imo. It had promises at first, and I admit it was good up until Laxus' betrayal arc (the first war arc with Gazeel's former guild is decent, tbh, and Natsu vs Gazeel rocks). But, like I said, Mashima fakeouting the Oracion Seis arc immediately rang alarm bells. :suresure:

What's with Nanatsu? I never started the series.
Yep, Laxus one shotting top 5 wizard including other shitty stuff which I purposely forgot as well... I just remember the entire Sabertooth guild sucking ass, especially Sting and Rogue. I'd say even Jack was handled better although he was mostly off panelled.

Oracion Seis started with the red flags but it was bearable and still somewhat entertaining. The last arc, before the timeskip, was already extremely bad in terms of writing and that was the part in which I should have known it won't get any better... until the Tournament arc came out.

Great, better keep it that way. This series is SHIT.

Btw I remember one thing again "Because she's Erza", after destroying a huge hax ability while pulling a random op armor outta her ass. That's Fairy Tail.

well lord of the rings don’t respect witch king. The first two movie portray witch king as ultimate threat to heroes.
Then in third movie, he got killed by woman with hobbit help.:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:literally big meme treatment.

His dragon is weaker than elephant or grizzly bear as movie portray. The movie portray woman one shot dragon with her sword. You can’t one shot grizzly bear with your sword, (only spear work work in perfect way).

Btw I remember one thing again "Because she's Erza", after destroying a huge hax ability while pulling a random op armor outta her ass. That's Fairy Tail.
Will zoro fans accept as good writing if zoro wake all sudden and run to kaido and one shot kill kadio which it prove ZKK is real. Minks wonder how zoro handle side effect and zoro say because I am zoro .:myman:

Last edited:
Will zoro fans accept as good writing if zoro wake all sudden and run to kaido and one shot kill kadio which it prove ZKK is real.
Do you know how many hints some good ZKK believers found for this theory? If it happens, it proves that Oda foreshadowed this kind of situation throughout +500 chapters. How is that remotely comparable to Erza pulling out a random op armor which cuts through space-time magic?

Yep, Laxus one shotting top 5 wizard including other shitty stuff which I purposely forgot as well... I just remember the entire Sabertooth guild sucking ass, especially Sting and Rogue. I'd say even Jack was handled better although he was mostly off panelled.

Oracion Seis started with the red flags but it was bearable and still somewhat entertaining. The last arc, before the timeskip, was already extremely bad in terms of writing and that was the part in which I should have known it won't get any better... until the Tournament arc came out.

Great, better keep it that way. This series is SHIT.

- Oracion Seis biggest red flags are one of them being an outright traitor and their boss, Brain, being low diffed in less than one chapter, imo. :gokulaugh:

- Erza winning against Azuma on the exam island was asspull of the highest order. Having some other members help her by jumping him together would have made his defeat a lot more sensible. And I don't remember the name, but one of the seven Kin was literally defeated by spirits. Also, Hades was defeated by Team Natsu while the other members did fuck all. :milaugh:

- Sabretooth was only menacing on the first day and got clowned from day 2 onwards. Two of their fighters literally get one shotted. :suresure:

- Laxus soloing a whole guild would have been cool had it not lasted less than one chapter and he literally one shot each member of the guild, imo. :doffytroll:

You got a point. As bad as Jack was portayed by Oda, he could have been treated a lot worse and instead got the treatment Sting & Rogue received in the tournament arc. :madmonk:

Do you know how many hints some good ZKK believers found for this theory? If it happens, it proves that Oda foreshadowed this kind of situation throughout +500 chapters. How is that remotely comparable to Erza pulling out a random op armor which cuts through space-time magic?
I am not saying ZKK don’t have the hints. I mean luffy geat 2 and 3 are poweruo from nowhere unless we say luffy offscreen training before water 7. No foreshadowing on luffy gears.

Lots of power come from nowhere or don’t make sense in fiction world. No explaination needed. Looney tunes and Tom and Jerry’s are good example. Popeye spinach is literally auto win button and solve any problem you have.

I mean kaido is guy is supposed to unkillable guy.

I am saying if oda draw zoro woke up from nap like 1 minutes, then he does suffer the side effects from mink medicine , yet zoro tough out the side affect. Then zoro run to kaido and one shot kill on kaido with his strongest attack. Yep kaido die in one attack by zoro.
I mean people would be mad for treating kaido so bad thst zoro made kaido like one shot fodder. And call the writing bad. Yes ZKK exits in narrative hints, will they will like is the real question ?
It will get,worse if zoro strongest attack don’t one shot future opponent like he did with kaido
That is my point and how people react .

PS: Erza does one shot female demon as I recalled after gain armor from nowhere.

Beside : if ZKK happen and zoro one shot kill kaido , I say it is cool moment for zoro. Not complaining, but to enjoy it.

^If one piece ever has a dog shit moment like this il drop it permanently, zkk or no zkk.
This page/chapter (amongst other retarded FT moments), granted Fairy Tail a place in the hall of dog shit moments....

Erza who's been tortured, with the pain effecting her and still ongoing, somehow still beats her physically and magically superior opponent. This same opponents puts a spell on her, that puts Erza in even more pain (adding to what she's already feels) and as a cherry on top messes with her senses and blinds her....

And what does she say? "Ultimate pain is....the pain of losing that light" :whitepress:

Suck your mom Erza :suresure:

Mashima or whatever his name has failed to write 3 decent stories:seriously:

Last edited:
So something that I tried to not admit happened: One Piece became Fairy Tail lvl manga. What was really diaturbing in Fairy Tail? Echie? Well, fan-service is not bad or good, but fancervice where you can see genitals shots, like vagina shape just describe manga that use really cheap move to be sold for young audience. Why? Well, adults woud not really care how drawn female character will look like without panties, or bra. So fanservice like that selling be itself, but manga with that lvl fanservice usually didn't succeed(I'm talking about Kill a Kill as well). Now why this happened with Fairy Tail? Reason why this became reality for FT with low sales was bad writer decisions.

Basically story turned in conveyor, where just exact thing happened all the time. What exactly I'm talking about? Well, to defeat any villain you just need MC. Despite being weaker at the begining MC get power in one arc that helps him to get on same lvl as villain was. And that was major Fairy Tail problem. Story could not being interesting when MC is immortal. But not even try to compare this to other shonens, like Naruto or Hunter. Naruto dealing with villains before final war was awesome, and all villains there was defeated in different way. Hunter x Hunter? Same as Naruto, case it was always different. I would also include D.GrayMan i this comparison, case there litteraly happened opposite and villains got only stronger and get own power ups in battle, so even when you started to believe that MC who gained power up is enough to deal with villain in few moments you will be taken by surprise, case villains there could get power ups even bigger than MC that will lead em to victory. And that is what you call good story writing, or good villain writing.

Now it is true that One Piece had same villain issues from the begining, case MC always was getying stronger. But why we even talk here about One Piece? Case there was showed characters who was beyond MC, without any chance for him to defeate em. It was Smoker at the begining of story, next one it was Aokiji, and last one became Kaido.

Oda made clear that dealing with Younko is something that he even don't know how it should be written. In interview, Oda said that he made Kaido too strong, so now he needs to find a way to fefeate him. Did he succeed in this? Short answer is NO. Oda added few plot devices like Tama who perfectly counter villains power of his army. Then he created ryu - special type of haki that no one was able to use except Wano samurai's that able to cut or hit threw invincible Kaido's body. While we know that even Rayleigh was able to use ryu, so we can be sure that characters like Sengoku or admirals could do that as well. So ryu was never mystery in this world. So...why then Kaido was never killed? That is big plot hole here and one of many examplesof bad writing.

And that was enough thing to made 19 year Luffy strong as Kaido. And this is nothing that we got Doflamingo, Crocodile who is 40 years old plus but wasn't able to became stromg enough to defeat Younko. Same thing goes to Ace, who losed to Younko after getting even with Jinbei. The story itself right now made less sence then Fairy Tail. In Fairy Tail Natsu who was that strong made sence, case he was END, he was dragonslayer, and was trained by King of Dragons. While Luffy is just a guy with D in his name. Author made clear that D did not mean super human, case many characters had it in their names. Even Ace was D so why he didn't get power from nowhere? Why Luffy 19 year old pirate surpassed every one else, people who putted much more effort in becaming strong enough to gain on Younko lvl.

The story made less sence than Fairy Tail right now. Also Echie here is not even close to FT, so it lacking everything. Plus in Fairy Tail author never skipped fights. Each character got huge development, but in same time there was shown events with much more complicated plot than just another conveyor story about dropping bomb.
But people including me blame FT and I even dropped it and don't have any desire to read it or watch it. For it is bad, while One Piece right now is even worser.

P.S. For those who will say that I should stop read One Piece, I'm saying now that I already stopped to read manga, and right now reading only spoilers, but that will long till Wano arc ends. One Piece was my most favorite manga that I loved, so it is hard to say good bye, but I want to do that. I'm talking about not just putting on pause, but about dropping it and not even care how it will end.
- seeing this is a shonen, Luffy should surpass the main villain

- making Luffy "immortal" is not wrong imo, but making Luffy "immortal" without proper reasoning is wrong. Oda can't avoid Luffy surpassing Kaidou the WSC since its the role Oda always designed to place on Luffy.

- But Oda's mistake imo is that he didnt go in depth about Luffy's physical and mental struggle all this time, and finally how he managed to achieve the powerlevel he needed even in a very young age.

- in the real world, theres a child who is teaching university students right? Well i assume if Luffy has the same prodigal condition, whether its his talent or extreme efforts, Oda should explore that aspect of "process and effort" instead of showing the result right away (Luffy being so strong). But instead Oda oversimplify this. But imo Fairy Tail is much worse, instead of oversimplifying it? Mashima made the result instantaneous. I never consider OP fights to be worse than FT since OP fights always provides technique, pressure and being cornered, process of struggle, and emotional stakes much more significant than FT.

- Oda is also having a mistake of wanting to hype everyone. If he wanna show Luffy as near-Yonkou level, then dont make him go all out against Cracker or Doflamingo or Katakuri in a fight. Like at all.

- Instead, show that Luffy getting serious and then he defeat them clearly. Its gonna be believable, as long as we already been shown the background of Luffy' struggle appropriately. Make Luffy tell stories to his nakamas about his past training which made their jaw dropped, make Luffy teach his friends even Zoro and Sanji about haki aspects Luffy alone found out, make Luffy tell stories about his creativity of pushing the boundaries of inventing DF and haki skills on his own (instead of relying on Rayleigh's teachings all the time) thus surprising even the Dark King himself that there exists even more hidden technique of haki that Luffy figured out while Rayleigh didnt. Make Luffy become mature enough mentally, make Luffy contend equally against Fujitora and not struggle against Doflamingo.

--

Tldr imo OP is still much better power development than FT considering its better build ups, but still OP MC power development needs much better execution and layout about the cause, background and process of the MC having become so strong as the result.

Last edited: