Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to stop using power-scalling for next nakama.
When Jinbe joined he was stronger than Sanji.
Yeah I suppose so, that already broke the "M3" at that time, now Sanji has barely scraped past Jinbei, unless Jinbei is holding back more..

Sanji will also never get conqueror's haki, he isn't like Luffy or Zoro who are more meant for that kind of greatness , so honestly if Yamato is meant to join I welcome it, goodby M3 hello
the Conqueror's Trio:cheers:

Hakai!

It will be one of the greatest scenes in OP anime. Zoro's self sacrifice, for those powerless 4 to escape, Bon Clay level sacrifice, no hesitation gets in front of a double yonkou mega combo.

If you think Zoro stealing Kinemon technique was something, just wait till he still hakai:eeke:
I just want Zoro to steal King's magma dragon, he can use fire and he should be able to copy it. Oda teased that shit. :josad:

If Oda still wants to keep the original M3 that includes Sanji, then Yamato can't join. Or maybe Oda wants to create a new trio which makes sense also.
Why would Oda care about fan made notions?

Lanjino got 1 fight in the whole post timeskip, he got stomped and ragdolled the whole story, come Wano and Judge has to hard carry. Popularity β‰  strength.
LΒͺnji will be lucky to be comparable with a Gohan or Kakashi, top 3 most popular characters that got their shine before being discarded. :kobeha:

Lanjino got 1 fight in the whole post timeskip, he got stomped and ragdolled the whole story, come Wano and Judge has to hard carry. Popularity β‰  strength.
LΒͺnji will be lucky to be comparable with a Gohan or Kakashi, top 3 most popular characters that got their shine before being discarded. :kobeha:
Chicken wings is real

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
β€Ž

Luffy, zoro and yamato:cheers:

:beckmoji: Kakashi was and will always be goated

Also

Gold
Silver
Copper

How can you not see it?

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
β€Ž

Indeed sanji is less popular than nami. In this forum the half are zorohaters (there aren't anymoder who are zorofan)

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Jinbe being stronger than RS Sanji is arguable
We didn't see enough of the raid suit.

No real argument for Jinbe>Current Sanji tho

I think it's very debatable. For me, Sanji was weaker than Jinbe till he unlocked the exoskeleton, but you could make a case for Fishman Island Sanji>Jinbe.

Status
Not open for further replies.