Current Events One Piece became worser than Fairy Tail

^If one piece ever has a dog shit moment like this il drop it permanently, zkk or no zkk.
This page/chapter (amongst other retarded FT moments), granted Fairy Tail a place in the hall of dog shit moments....

Erza who's been tortured, with the pain effecting her and still ongoing, somehow still beats her physically and magically superior opponent. This same opponents puts a spell on her, that puts Erza in even more pain (adding to what she's already feels) and as a cherry on top messes with her senses and blinds her....

And what does she say? "Ultimate pain is....the pain of losing that light" :whitepress:

Suck your mom Erza :suresure:

Mashima or whatever his name has failed to write 3 decent stories:seriously:
Erza is a monster physically and mentally

she literarry broke this shit with all bones broken

Last edited:
And YOU think I'm Shishio's alt:mihanha:
No. I always knew you weren’t
Most Zoro fans have identical personalities with no varied thinking from what I’ve observed

So in reality you could be any zoro fans alt
Post automatically merged:

But considering the fact you don’t curse or lash out at me, I had to rethink that

I only called you shishio cause he’s a zoro fan
That’s all there is to it

Is this the appearance of a Z boi?

Mf
Never knew kaios is this fragile mf
Fragile? One of the biggest jokes I’ve ever heard

This is why you should stay in the circus

He doesn't get fazed :myman:
:cheers: Indeed

even when suffering from the flu i am able to remain unfazed from it’s wild effects for a bit

Last edited:
20+ yeasr of manga. Stop It oda. End It. You want the guinness world record or what? Wano Is absolutely ridicolous. Gifter with super boobs, Batman , Rat-Man fights and you no show perospero defeat?oook. The super boss kaido now taking damagr with luffy trained in...1month in prison?? Wtf Is this cmon , super slow wano