Future Events Discussing Zoro next Power up (the battle between Zoro and King )

Understand what?
There's no panel with statement or visual like with Hyogoro about Barrier Haki of Zoro.
Enma is what launches Haki. Zoro cant do it for himself, so he doesnt have Barrier Haki.
clown watch this video so that we have finally pace:

Zoro learn advcoa hacki back in alabasca clown....the first stage of it.

What this guy is saying it the level 1..... which is still advcoa. All scabban have this trait, basically all high rank swordman in Wano have advcoa level 1. Level 2 is something that so far only Luffy has used. Not even oden has level 2 advcoa.
I agree with this. That’s not what I’m talking about, but rather the panel with Zoro against that fishman…. I’m simply saying Zoro didn’t require haki to do that it was just physical strength.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
NOW we know that the feat there is Barrier. For what we know, before Wano, that could be a simply defence with their hands, stopping that physically.
What the fuck are you on about. It doesn't matter when we know what it is it doesnt change what it is

Roger and wbs acoc doesn't not become acoc because we didn't know acoc until 1010

Koshiro SOMEONE WHO WAS TAUGHT BY HIS DAD A WANO NATIVE

Said WORD FOR WORD the same thing hyoy did to luffy.

Learn how to read
That doesnt mean he used Haki. He simply "took" that info and transformed it in his own technique which he created.
Where's your Haki against Enel? How there is no kind of hint there when Haki clearly was in Oda's mind since the introduction of ppl like Smoker? kekw

The parallels are pretty clear. It's a fact, not up to interpretation.
King and Queen are Kaku and Jabura 2.0
Except that unlike Queen, Jabra never felt the need to tell a tale about Kaku's monstrosity
Except that unlike King, Kaku was never implied to be undefeated
Except that unlike King, Kaku didnt have a single stat that surpassed one of Lucci's
Except that unlike King, Kaku is never stated to be Lucci's rhm

Being a Supernova is irrelevant. Sanji could have a bounty of 50m easily in Arabasta but author had already in mind the stuff with his family, so he needed to keep it secret and as first bounty in Shabondy he couldnt have more than 80 at once (more than Boa Hancock or Robin), so ofc he wont enter in the Supernova group because of this. Narrative didnt allow Sanji do be a Supernova, not his strength.
Why wouldnt sanji have a bounty of 50m? why did that have to be a secret?

And recently Oda stated himself that was forced to do things he didnt want. Guess what? Chapter 1000 is Supernova in front of the Yonko in a double pages kekw.
Yes, he was forced to draw rooftop fights,

but was he also forced to draw only zoro and luffy up there?

Oda could very well include Bepo, but he didnt
Oda could very well include the number 3 of the respective crew (Sanji, Heat and idk who is from Law's crew)

And guess what after that? Zoro has a tough battle with King and King can even push him away despite Zoro not moving from a combined move of Yonko. Fanservice at its finest. Trash writing.
Because zoro gave it his all when blocking hakai? trash writing or fanservice or whatever it is doesnt make the story uncanon

Being someone's RH is meaningless and irrelevant. That doesnt mean the RH is in a different lvl than the Left Hand. He simply is stronger but still in the same tier. In the same way Akainu is stronger than Aokiji.
It depends tbh, do you think Benn is close to Lucky roo?
And i couldnt recall that fleet admiral has a rhm
do you think Killer is close to heat?

it doesnt always dictate rhm >>> the rest, but it still is a superior portrayal

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That doesnt mean he used Haki. He simply "took" that info and transformed it in his own technique which he created.
Where's your Haki against Enel? How there is no kind of hint there when Haki clearly was in Oda's mind since the introduction of ppl like Smoker? kekw
Zoro himself said he never had full control of it at the end of the arc.
He could only use it with shi shi son son
Something he conveniently
From alabasta to Thriller Bark ONLY NEVER USES in Skypia

I agree with this. That’s not what I’m talking about, but rather the panel with Zoro against that fishman…. I’m simply saying Zoro didn’t require haki to do that it was just physical strength.
Zoro has it end of discussion. (even vs King, Zoro used advcoa it is so fucking clear). Having this conversation is so stupid I am basically done with trolls and zorohater time again they get prove wrong). I just ignore that clown

Except that unlike Queen, Jabra never felt the need to tell a tale about Kaku's monstrosity
Except that unlike King, Kaku was never implied to be undefeated
Except that unlike King, Kaku didnt have a single stat that surpassed one of Lucci's
Except that unlike King, Kaku is never stated to be Lucci's rhm
Yeah, and they have different heights, names, eyes, etc. What's this stupid argument lmao?
Both were presented as equal, as peers. No one distinguished their strength (Marco, Sanji, Zoro when they were both at the same time in X situation).
Both Ancient Zoan, an upgrade from normal Zoans.
Similar bounties instead of dourikis.
Lmao, that's all you need.

Why wouldnt sanji have a bounty of 50m? why did that have to be a secret?
:gokulaugh:
Bro, you fucking serious? XDDDDDD

Yes, he was forced to draw rooftop fights,

but was he also forced to draw only zoro and luffy up there?

Oda could very well include Bepo, but he didnt
Oda could very well include the number 3 of the respective crew (Sanji, Heat and idk who is from Law's crew)
Bepo is not a Supernova, facepalm, therefore Supernova vs Yonko later as a title wont be possible. Simple as that.

Because zoro gave it his all when blocking hakai? trash writing or fanservice or whatever it is doesnt make the story uncanon
Irrelevant lmao.
Zoro should have blocked casually every King's attack if he could block Hakai for a moment and dont move from there.
He lost his strength or something? kekw

It depends tbh, do you think Benn is close to Lucky roo?
And i couldnt recall that fleet admiral has a rhm
do you think Killer is close to heat?

it doesnt always dictate rhm >>> the rest, but it still is a superior portrayal
And why not? What showed Ben that didnt Lucky Roo?
In the same way Bepo is a scrub despite being Law's RH, Kid doesnt need to have two wings. He only has Killer.
Bro, are you fucking reading? Never said Zoro was not superior. Yes, it is. In same way King it's the stronger. But they are still in the same tier as Sanji and Queen.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro himself said he never had full control of it at the end of the arc.
He could only use it with shi shi son son
Something he conveniently
From alabasta to Thriller Bark ONLY NEVER USES in Skypia
He didnt practice after Skypiea to be able to use it on EL, so your point makes no sense. He simply need a new technique in Skypiea, a ranged one since his opponents were ranged.
There's no hint at all against Enel, no Haki.

Yeah, and they have different heights, names, eyes, etc. What's this stupid argument lmao?
what do these things have to do with powerscaling tho?

King being implied to have never been defeated is a portrayal about strength, something Kaku didnt have
King being called a god and could survive elemental attacks (hazardous environments) is a portrayal about strength, something kaku didnt have
King being the rhm of a yonko group that is dictated by strength is a portrayal about strength, something that Kaku didnt have in a CP group that is also dictated by strength

Both were presented as equal, as peers. No one distinguished their strength (Marco, Sanji, Zoro when they were both at the same time in X situation).
You mean the same way that BM never distinguished the supernova when she said "weve underestimated them"? you're saying luffy=zoro=kidd=law=killer?

Both Ancient Zoan, an upgrade from normal Zoans.
Similar bounties instead of dourikis.
Lmao, that's all you need.
Dont you realize that my point still didnt get through your mind despite being said twice already?

King and Queen can share some similar portrayals, that's cool
but that still doesnt change the fact that King has portrayals that Queen doesnt have

That goes for any other group
Katakuri is literally a SC, same with even Snack, hell BM doesnt even feel the need to at the very least make Kata his RHM

but what makes Kata more special? of course the portrayal he got that the other SCs didnt

Bro, you fucking serious? XDDDDDD
yes im being dead serious

i dont know how does his family stuffys correlate to the idea that Sanji's arabasta bounty need to be kept in secret

Irrelevant lmao.
Zoro should have blocked casually every King's attack if he could block Hakai for a moment and dont move from there.
He lost his strength or something? kekw
irrelevant?
Zoro was ready to sacrifice himself, so of course he would use every bit of his strength to stall hakai
While when against king, he didnt need to do that because zoro intened to defeat king, so he gotta utilize his strength carefully

And why not? What showed Ben that didnt Lucky Roo?
In the same way Bepo is a scrub despite being Law's RH, Kid doesnt need to have two wings. He only has Killer.
Bro, are you fucking reading? Never said Zoro was not superior. Yes, it is. In same way King it's the stronger. But they are still in the same tier as Sanji and Queen.
i literally seen you saying that zoro is = sanji in some occasions

what do these things have to do with powerscaling tho?

King being implied to have never been defeated is a portrayal about strength, something Kaku didnt have
King being called a god and could survive elemental attacks (hazardous environments) is a portrayal about strength, something kaku didnt have
King being the rhm of a yonko group that is dictated by strength is a portrayal about strength, something that Kaku didnt have in a CP group that is also dictated by strength
That's a portrayal with Zoro himself since both promised that to their Captains (though Oda won't fool me, a cheap copy of Katakuri), you even have the panels drawn there kekw. Obviously Kaku wont have that portrayal since they were barely "starting" while here they are already confronting the final "lines". So pretty much a stupid argument.
Irrelevant again. Luffy survived that during the TS since in that island each week was a different clima or something like that. And that btw is the typical trait of every different race in OP (gyojins can "control" water and breath and live underwater, Minks manipulate electricity, and Lunarians have a strong body and fire powers). Oh yeah, obviously in a cold weather they are good with fire powers and in a hot clima they are even better. What a surprise.
The 3ºrd argument is completely stupid. Literally the CP9 have a meassurement system of the strength lmaooooooo.

You mean the same way that BM never distinguished the supernova when she said "weve underestimated them"? you're saying luffy=zoro=kidd=law=killer?
You did some mental gymnastics at the lvl of a true Zorotard there kekw.
BM means that if earlier they fought SN were 100/70/90/60/80, now they are 120/90/110/80/100.
Hope with numbers you understand that you wrote there a complete nonsense.

On the opposite, Marco said, "it's tough fight against two people with billion bounties". Here, each one, King/Queen, is "a billion man". Here it doesnt exist that distinction at all. In the same way Sanji when lost against both of them or when Zoro wanted with Luffy to go to the roof and saw King and Queen.

Dont you realize that my point still didnt get through your mind despite being said twice already?

King and Queen can share some similar portrayals, that's cool
but that still doesnt change the fact that King has portrayals that Queen doesnt have

That goes for any other group
Katakuri is literally a SC, same with even Snack, hell BM doesnt even feel the need to at the very least make Kata his RHM

but what makes Kata more special? of course the portrayal he got that the other SCs didnt
BM's sweet generals have a clear difference in bounties which is the indicator for us the readers. King and Queen no. Both have 1.3XX.

yes im being dead serious

i dont know how does his family stuffys correlate to the idea that Sanji's arabasta bounty need to be kept in secret
If his portrait would have been released, his family would know about him kekw. And since they want to expand their power/authority since... ever, they would go after Sanji since then so they can use him. Obviously it wasnt the moment for that plot at that time.

irrelevant?
Zoro was ready to sacrifice himself, so of course he would use every bit of his strength to stall hakai
While when against king, he didnt need to do that because zoro intened to defeat king, so he gotta utilize his strength carefully
Yeah, so he wasnt interested in blocking King because... he was a nice guy? He used his 100% there but with King he went with the 20% ? kekw
And the sacrifice... oh my god, totally stupid when in the next second we saw that Law could simply Shambled them since Luffy told them in advance, trash writing at its finest so Zoro would go back from rooftop since his fanservice role ended there :gokulaugh:

i literally seen you saying that zoro is = sanji in some occasions
If you "saw" that, it means I was talking about tier, same tier.
There are only 2 pair totally equal in this manga. Dorry & Broggy, InuNeko.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro has all forms of Haki and their advanced forms except for Future Sight. Some of these he's had before luffy (because of his style of martial arts) and some he got after.
At no point is it suddenly becoming "just a new technique he learnt", you can cope with that.
CoA = basic Armament
CoA blackening = turning his sword black
AdCoA = creating a barrier around his Blackened weapons (which is literally the smoke like thing on all his weapons).

If you're still in denial you're either illiterate to some degree, in denial or just retarded....and there's no cure for that I'm afraid