Future Events Discussing Zoro next Power up (the battle between Zoro and King )

:kobeha: dawg you are retarded
Ohh that you mean. That can be Zoro's own version of AdCoC.

:nicagesmile::laughmoji:why are you even debatting when you have no fuking clue what coa is?

Do you see 3 black blade? why is that clown? that is ryou flowing into the blade, aka coa clown.....
Coating weapons can be done by fodder nave soldiers in DR, yeah, they were using Adv CoA :pepelit:

Im surprised you're intelligent enough so your body can breath for itself :saden:

His super Adv CoC is the equivalent of Sanji's shitty magic Diable Jambe 2.0 lmao.
No, im guessing that youre basing this on the wings statement

Luffy's wings are no different to BM's SCs or Kaido's All Stars or Doffy's executives

that just means they stand above the rest of the crew, it doesnt meant zoro = sanji at all,
katakuri is definitely not = Snack
King is definitely not = Jack
Vergo/Pica is definitely not = Trebol

although they share the same title, some of them receive more portrayal that the others do not
Katakuri has never felt a defeat
King is also implied to be undefeated
Vergo is said to be Doffy's right hand

same with zoro
Zoro is grouped along with luffy as the roof top squad
Zoro is a conqueror
Zoro is implied to be luffy's rhm
Zoro is a supernova

etc

Ohh that you mean. That can be Zoro's own version of AdCoC.

Coating weapons can be done by fodder nave soldiers in DR, yeah, they were using Adv CoA :pepelit:

Im surprised you're intelligent enough so your body can breath for itself :saden:
you are a retard arent you?

Zoro has advcoa but not internal destruction. He can tape into the level 1 of advcoa, he can create barriers and coat the blade so that nothing can happen to the blade (that what Mihawk teach to Zoro). Zoro can flow his ryou/ haki even with flying slashes which is exactly the first stage of the advanced armament haki (when he cut Monet aka logia cant bleed if there is no haki). (that slash is having an invisible ryou around the slash that cut Monet)
:josad::laughmoji:

aCoC is shown by black lighting coming from the swords so nope its not Zoro s aCoC
That appeared when Zoro unlocked AdCoC.
It can be the smoke Enma releases because it's like a covered boiling pot for what I care.
Anyway, it's not AdCoA, no statement at all. Pure headcanon for your part.

No, im guessing that youre basing this on the wings statement

Luffy's wings are no different to BM's SCs or Kaido's All Stars or Doffy's executives

that just means they stand above the rest of the crew, it doesnt meant zoro = sanji at all,
katakuri is definitely not = Snack
King is definitely not = Jack
Vergo/Pica is definitely not = Trebol

although they share the same title, some of them receive more portrayal that the others do not
Katakuri has never felt a defeat
King is also implied to be undefeated
Vergo is said to be Doffy's right hand

same with zoro
Zoro is grouped along with luffy as the roof top squad
Zoro is a conqueror
Zoro is implied to be luffy's rhm
Zoro is a supernova

etc
Nothing you said about Zoro puts him in a different lvl than Sanji.
And CoC is the equivalent of Asura at its time. Asura = DJ, AdCoC = Ifrit Jamble, with all these modes/techniques they defeated opponents of similar strength.

you are a retard arent you?

Zoro has advcoa but not internal destruction. He can tape into the level 1 of advcoa, he can create barriers and coat the blade so that nothing can happen to the blade (that what Mihawk teach to Zoro). Zoro can flow his ryou/ haki even with flying slashes which is exactly the first stage of the advanced armament haki (when he cut Monet aka logia cant bleed if there is no haki). (that slash is having an invisible ryou around the slash that cut Monet)
:josad::laughmoji:
The idiot is you.
Coating weapons is the same as coating arms/legs, etc.
That's why marine fodders dont have Barrier Haki, they have basic coating/hardening.
Post automatically merged:

Making a fool of yourself as expected

He used barrier CoA here wich is a form of advanced armament lol
Lmfaooooooo. What a clown.

Making a fool of yourself as expected

He used barrier CoA here wich is a form of advanced armament lol
Zoro does have the ability of flowing haki outside of his blade and I agree with that cuz it’s obviously, but this panel shouldn’t be a proof of it. Here Zoro simply slashed this guy’s swords and broke them. Not everything is ryuo.

Of course not, not in a direct manner at least, because im listing the portrayals, not feats

And CoC is the equivalent of Asura at its time. Asura = DJ, AdCoC = Ifrit Jamble, with all these modes/techniques they defeated opponents of similar strength.
I do think that Jabra is ~ Kaku
but i dont think that Queen ~ King
so that's it

but lets go with your thought that King = Queen, that means both receive the same portrayal
and even then, my point still stands that zoro still receives more portrayal favoring him

Being a supernova
Being a rooftop forces
Being a conqueror
Being implied as luffy's rhm
Having a portrayal to surpass Oden soon
etc

That appeared when Zoro unlocked AdCoC.
It can be the smoke Enma releases because it's like a covered boiling pot for what I care.
Anyway, it's not AdCoA, no statement at all. Pure headcanon for your part.

The idiot is you.
Coating weapons is the same as coating arms/legs, etc.
That's why marine fodders dont have Barrier Haki, they have basic coating/hardening.

Lmfaooooooo. What a clown.
you can keep coping....
look even non Zoro fan understand that Zoro had step 1 of advcoa not the internal destruction

Zoro does have the ability of flowing haki outside of his blade and I agree with that cuz it’s obviously, but this panel shouldn’t be a proof of it. Here Zoro simply slashed this guy’s swords and broke them. Not everything is ryuo.
What this guy is saying it the level 1..... which is still advcoa. All scabban have this trait, basically all high rank swordman in Wano have advcoa level 1. Level 2 is something that so far only Luffy has used. Not even oden has level 2 advcoa.

How?one is in CP0 and the other nowhere to found

you can keep coping....
look even non Zoro fan understand that Zoro had step 1 of advcoa not the internal destruction

What this guy is saying it the level 1..... which is still advcoa. All scabban have this trait, basically all high rank swordman in Wano have advcoa level 1. Level 2 is something that so far only Luffy has used. Not even oden has level 2 advcoa.
This

Of course not, not in a direct manner at least, because im listing the portrayals, not feats

but i dont think that Queen ~ King
so that's it

but lets go with your thought that King = Queen, that means both receive the same portrayal
and even then, my point still stands that zoro still receives more portrayal favoring him

Being a supernova
Being a rooftop forces
Being a conqueror
Being implied as luffy's rhm
Having a portrayal to surpass Oden soon
etc
The parallels are pretty clear. It's a fact, not up to interpretation.
King and Queen are Kaku and Jabura 2.0
More simple and the manga will be written for children garden.

Being a Supernova is irrelevant. Sanji could have a bounty of 50m easily in Arabasta but author had already in mind the stuff with his family, so he needed to keep it secret and as first bounty in Shabondy he couldnt have more than 80 at once (more than Boa Hancock or Robin), so ofc he wont enter in the Supernova group because of this. Narrative didnt allow Sanji do be a Supernova, not his strength.

And recently Oda stated himself that was forced to do things he didnt want. Guess what? Chapter 1000 is Supernova in front of the Yonko in a double pages kekw.
And guess what after that? Zoro has a tough battle with King and King can even push him away despite Zoro not moving from a combined move of Yonko. Fanservice at its finest. Trash writing.

Being someone's RH is meaningless and irrelevant. That doesnt mean the RH is in a different lvl than the Left Hand. He simply is stronger but still in the same tier. In the same way Akainu is stronger than Aokiji.