What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fight might not end but this could be his best move… Like its worth a chapter title right? Its at least his best move the same way every other chapter named after a move is the best move

So next chapter could be G5 or some shit and thats when it ends… Also kaido has been fighting for several times longer than everyone
Eh, I don't think it has to mean that at all. Just a highlight from the chapter based of what it is partually focused on. It's not like Crocodile or Lucci got these names. And Bird Cage is "technically" Doflamingo's most broken move yet it was used 50 chapters before he lost. I don't even think Katakuri got anything either.

I ain't arguing its retarted, i am arguing that oda spent the final pages of that chapter setting that up to simply go nowhere and pull a jk that was filler
Didnt he already though?

I saw a statement somewhere that disproved this whole thing from the moment it started… Sanji’s fire powers are from his emotions… Why does Sanji still have fire powers if he’s losing his emotions? See what i mean? In the exact same chapter where Sanji is talking about losing his emotions, he gets fired up from hells memories

Oda literally says “JK thats not happening” two panels after introducing it… Then later Queen is the one who did all that shit and Sanji’s eyebrows are even back to normal

Seems like it shutdown from the moment it started to me

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's just a chapter title about a move Kaido uses. Doesn't actually describe the chapter yet
Trust me. This attack will be at least one of the biggest stuff about this chapter and it's not even going to K.O Luffy.

Oda just can't write anymore.

I will wait but as I said above. Trust me, there is a little to zero chance of this being something more. Maybe some info drop.

Eh, I don't think it has to mean that at all. Just a highlight from the chapter based of what it is partually focused on. It's not like Crocodile or Lucci got these names. And Bird Cage is "technically" Doflamingo's most broken move yet it was used 50 chapters before he lost. I don't even think Katakuri got anything either.
I didnt say everyone has to get a chapter title of their moves… I said when Oda does do this, its the best move… If this is another version of Thunder bagua then its the Ultimate edition Thunder bagua

like why would this move require a chapter title of it wasnt supposed to be his best?

Status
Not open for further replies.