What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Chapter 705 title: Maynard the Pursuer
Content of the chapter: reveal of Fujitora being an admiral, CP-0 introduction, Bartolomeo's introduction

:myman:
Chapter 666 title: Yeti Cool Brothers
Content of the chapter: Bon Clay survived. Ceasar orders the yeti brothers to kill Brownbeard.

Oh yeah. I liked this "pulling random chapters" game. :D

I

Indigo

Luffy won't get K.O.

Redon / Lance loves Luffy, Luffy is gonna do something great.

I think Kaido powers up and starts kicking Luffy's face in a bit more, but then Luffy ends the chapter with new Gear 4th Form or Gear 5th for sure.

Next chapter should be named: Gear 5th or Lionman / Tigerman. Just like Snakeman back in the day.

Bogard

You can't win
Chapter 1,037: "Shuron Hakke".
-
The Japanese name is “酒 龍 八卦” which would roughly translate as “Eight Trigrams Dragon Sake”. It is a variant of Kaidou's Raimei Hakke (Eight Trigrams Thunder).
Finally back to the main event of Onigashima that will occupy us for the rest of Wano :steef:

Kaido starting to use variants of his techniques, showing he had not used his strongest attacks yet(Oda always reserve those for the climax of battles) :kaimoji:

And it makes sense the focus is on the main antagonist named moves yet to increase the tension before Luffy showing something to turn the tables in his favor :lumazed:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Illidan was retconned as fuck.
During war3 he was just a power hungry maniac that rushed into things without considering the consequences.
Besides, he was Kil'Jaeden's bitch.
I dont't think he was that much retconned. His story inside WOW made some of his motivations more clear. But yea he was pretty reckless.

Him bodying Xe'ra then Sargeras in the same expansion was cool as fuck to see.

Finally back to the main event of Onigashima that will occupy us for the rest of Wano :steef:

Kaido starting to use variants of his techniques, showing he had not used his strongest attacks yet(Oda always reserve those for the climax of battles) :kaimoji:

And it makes sense the focus is on the main antagonist named moves yet to increase the tension before Luffy showing something to turn the tables in his favor :lumazed:
So Thunder Bagua might not even be in his top 3 strongest attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.