What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

What? No

I don't hate him but I heavily dislike him and actively root against him.

He was fine pre ts but since the Katakuri fight and till now, he's become a full blown Gary Stu and fully conscious of his divine ability to bear no consequence of his actions.
If he really was a Gary Stu, Kaido wouldn't have bashed his face in 3 times already tho :milaugh:

thats called lazy and shitty writing. Anyone in real life that goes through adversity yet learns nothing from it like Luffy gets left in the dust or dies a shitty death. He still acts needlessly reckless, acts stupid but it's all ok because "plot"
you can call it that I guess . am not a great writer so I cant get down to the nitty gritty.
its written in such a way that it isnt costly
rather quite often it becomes an advantage

his recklessness and disregarding the raid plan for example
and until that is written differently , just no chance to grow / change as a character. oda wants to maintain the sort of childlike naive sort of personality roger also seemed to have .

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I felt he was a completely new character playing Legion and reading about TBC.
Especially Legion.
Xe'ra is there giving him a freebie PU and he rejects it?
Not war3 Illidan.
War3 Illidan would have played along on the Light Bondage game all patch long.

Malfurion "you made pacts with demons to get your powers. you're a menace to us all!"
Illidan "I'm being treated unfairly"
Also Illidan 5 minutes after Tyrande releases him "so, arthas, you telling me there's this warlock artifact that will grant me these awesome demonic powers? let's fucking gooooooooooooooooooooo"
Legion Illidan has had like so much time over thousands of years and countless mistakes to grow as an individual.

He traded himself for power before. Also, it's even more sinister when this new temptation is acting holy and all righteous. The people that do the worst things are the ones who use some higher cause/power or "justice" to justify the evil shit they do.

He didn't want to enter another bargain. And he was proven right in like a minute that this Light thing isn't all that good seeing that it tried to take him hostage.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
you can call it that I guess . am not a great writer so I cant get down to the nitty gritty.
its written in such a way that it isnt costly
rather quite often it becomes an advantage

his recklessness and disregarding the raid plan for example
and until that is written differently , just no chance to grow / change as a character. oda wants to maintain the sort of childlike naive sort of personality roger also seemed to have .
And because of it, a lot of people in the fanbase don't even care about Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.