What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest KIzaru only had a clash that lasted like 20 seconds in MF, they didn't fight during the whole war off screen (you can see Kizaru and Marco doing completely unrelated stuff). And Marco devil fruit is thus it takes time to defeat him. Heck, BM stopped fightning Marco saying she doesn't have the weapons to spare on him
I compare it like this, I have a sort of predetermined guess/order when it comes to Luffys last fights (barring some unknowns).

Luffy:

- Beats Kata, a YC
- Beats Kaido, a Yonko
- Beats Blackbeard, a Yonko with 3 incredibly strong DF (theorized he also has a zoan)
- Beats Akainu, the Fleet Admiral
- Beats Im, King of the WG
- Beats Shanks, a Yonko (but whom I believe is more than a Yonko by "shonen" standards)

Order currently unknown for the last 4 if they are all Luffy's fights, just how I think they may go down.

This would signify that by default, Akainu is at least a more dangerous threat to Luffy post-Wano if they fight, more than likely due to his devil fruit and how lethal it actually is. This makes sense to me. It also works because we can assume Blackbeard/Shanks or Im, by virtue of this being a shonen, are also probably more dangerous to Luffy than Kaido was (assuming Im can fight and Luffy actually fights Shanks)

Then for Zoro:

- Beats King, a YC
- Beats Shiryu, another YC (but considered stronger than King for X reason)
- Beats Kizaru or Fuji (doesn't matter), Admirals
- Beats Monk Gorosei, one of the top world leaders (again like Im, assuming he's strong).
- Beats Mihawk, the WSS and equal to Shanks

In this way, you can sort of see why the YC<Admiral</~=Fleet Admiral~=Yonko mentality can work here. It IS complicated, because even beating Kaido before Akainu or Blackbeard by shonen logic means they are probably more dangerous/stronger than Kaido in other ways. Then you have Shanks, who's just a complete enigma but also an equal to Mihawk. It's a very complicated topic

No way to truly define the Gorosei/Im yet, all things considering. Even the SSG/CP-0 seem pretty dangerous too, but i dont think these will be direct strawhat fights unless Vegapunk gets his own arc with the SSG.

Not really one to powerscale, but this is how I view it because it's not an easy one to compare

He gently told him to fuck off cuz he ain't interested in High tier fighters.
Yes. Mihawk is interested only in fighters weaker than him. The moment a strong person appears, Mihawk runs away
Post automatically merged:

so? He could be using a cannon, still a swordsman
Swordsman + Gunman

And I have a panel of Mihawk using other weapon.
Doesn't give me right to deny Author's words lol
Hence. Roger > Mihawk by Author's own words

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yes. Mihawk is interested only in fighters weaker than him. The moment a strong person appears, Mihawk runs away

Swordsman + Gunman

Hence. Roger > Mihawk by Author's own words
When you drop ur trolling mask then we can talk.

Mihawk was such a bitch in Marineford

- wants to see how strong Whitebeard is compared to him
- Jozu blocks him
- gives up on trying to measure whitebeard
- goes after Luffy
- gets stopped by Vista
- "hehe we should settle this later"
- goes after Luffy again after convincing Vista not to stop him anymore
- gets told to fuck off by Crocodile
- does nothing for the rest of the war

Status
Not open for further replies.