What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the real though, I’m actually starting to think Sabo might be the strongest first commander type person.

If you think about it; he actually has by far the best showing against an admiral among YC level people.

I understand where people are coming from with Katakuri.

If you assume that Katakuri’s loss to Luffy was purely PIS (so you can ignore his bad durability and AP feats) then what you’re left with is someone who has:

1) Snakeman+ level speed (Oda wanked Katakuri’s speed in an SBS)
2) liquidity
3) extremely hard armament haki
4) awakening
5) future sight

He has by far the best demonstrated haki out of any commander so far.
Arguably the highest durability when using his fire
Possesses far higher AP than Kata
Pteranodon user that a offers him the ability to fly even additional toughness on top of his lunarian abilities
High level use of CoA and the ability to combine Ryuo with his fire abilities with his exceptional swordsmanship
King is even a more complete fighter than Kata ever will be he just didn't get as much focus that is the only advantage Kata has

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
On the real though, I’m actually starting to think Sabo might be the strongest first commander type person.

If you think about it; he actually has by far the best showing against an admiral among YC level people.
I was advocating for Sabo to be it for a very long time but I'm afraid advCoC will become problematic for him to not have if that makes any sense.

Aside from that he still should rekt Kata.

Here’s the thing right.

If we assume that Fujitora is not in fact weaker than the OG 3 at all (it was kinda shaky to assume that he was weaker to begin with).

Then doesn’t it follow that Sabo literally has the best YC-feats against top tiers?

Status
Not open for further replies.