What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Halyup

Oda in SBS -- Kaido is world's strongest

Oda again in SBS -- Mentions kaido when akainu is brought in question regarding strength

In vivre card -- Kaido is directly stated as strongest and not known as

Why you coping so much Haha
Then Oda is not true to his statements since Akainu would finish shit within a year.

@Halyup

Oda in SBS -- Kaido is world's strongest

Oda again in SBS -- Mentions kaido when akainu is brought in question regarding strength

In vivre card -- Kaido is directly stated as strongest and not known as

Why yoy coping so much Haha
Kaido would be irrelevant after Wano and people tend to mix EOS strengths into consideration while powerscaling some current power levels till 1036.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'm just curious, what do u think about this list
@Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Queek Hea D Taker @Paperchampion23 @ConquistadoR @Bango🍅 @BleakAsh @mly90 @Peroroncino

No old or dead people..

--------------------Peak Top Tier--------------------
1. Kaido - 100
2. Sakazuki/Teach - 99.5
4. Dragon/Kuzan/Linlin/Mihawk/Shanks - 99
9. Borsalino/Issho/Ryokugyu - 98.5
--------------------High Top Tier--------------------
12. Luffy - 97.5
13. Beckmann/Hancock/Kid/Sabo/Shiryu - 97
18. Law/Yamato/Zoro - 96.5
--------------------Mid Top Tier--------------------
21. Kuma/Lucky Roux/Magellan - 95.5
24. Katakuri/King/Lucci/Marco/Sanji/Weevil/Yasopp - 95
31. Jinbe/Killer - 94.5
Can I ask you what makes you put Kidd above Zoro and yamato and Law in the same ballpark with Zoro and Yamato?

I would love explanations other than "They fights Yonko" since both Zoro and Yamato did that too.

I understand where people are coming from with Katakuri.

If you assume that Katakuri’s loss to Luffy was purely PIS (so you can ignore his bad durability and AP feats) then what you’re left with is someone who has:

1) Snakeman+ level speed (Oda wanked Katakuri’s speed in an SBS)
2) liquidity
3) extremely hard armament haki
4) awakening
5) future sight

He has by far the best demonstrated haki out of any commander so far.
still post whole cake island Luffy (the one that even with all plot armor) defeated Kata got 1 shot by a bagua which coudnt KO a Zoro rooftop with 30+ bones broken without any strength left. Law also took partially the bagua and was fine.
No matter how you see, that is what would have happen to kata as well 1 bagua and done.

It fun, they can bring all this kind of adv shit, yet there is 1 panel that shit compleltly on whole cake island level overhall.

King could deal way better with bagua than preWano Luffy (the one that has future side,coc,g4 different form).....

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I’m not gonna lie y’all, I’m actually starting to wonder if Sabo is a top tier.
He's not. As much as I would love it since he is my 2nd favorite character atm he is not. AdvCoC coating ruins a lot of my agendas about him.

Still he should beat every YC1 without diving into Extreme diffs.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'm just curious, what do u think about this list
@Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Queek Hea D Taker @Paperchampion23 @ConquistadoR @Bango🍅 @BleakAsh @mly90 @Peroroncino

No old or dead people..

--------------------Peak Top Tier--------------------
1. Kaido - 100
2. Sakazuki/Teach - 99.5
4. Dragon/Kuzan/Linlin/Mihawk/Shanks - 99
9. Borsalino/Issho/Ryokugyu - 98.5
--------------------High Top Tier--------------------
12. Luffy - 97.5
13. Beckmann/Hancock/Kid/Sabo/Shiryu - 97
18. Law/Yamato/Zoro - 96.5
--------------------Mid Top Tier--------------------
21. Kuma/Lucky Roux/Magellan - 95.5
24. Katakuri/King/Lucci/Marco/Sanji/Weevil/Yasopp - 95
31. Jinbe/Killer - 94.5
I wouldn't say the first mates are top tiers. But yeah, the list is neat overall.

If it were me, I'd do some changes though: I don't think Kuma and Roux deserve to be ranked that high - twice in the manga Kuma recieved inferior portrayal to Doflamingo. Doffy actually deserves to be with the First Mates or just below them like right after them if you ask me. Beckmann, Kid drop down a tier and Hancock disappears from this list unless she has ACoC. Lucci also has no business on this list, he's weaker than the Bowler Hat CP0 agent - his dialogue is exactly like how a subordinate talks to his superior in Japanese as far as Ive heard.

Also Oda kinda confirmed that Akainu > Borsalino > Kuzan was the Admirals ranking in the PreTS, Kuzan lost a leg as well so, I wouldn't place him above Borsalino.

still post whole cake island Luffy (the one that even with all plot armor) defeated Kata got 1 shot by a bagua which coudnt KO a Zoro rooftop with 30+ bones broken without any strength left. Even Law dealth with bagua.
No matter how you see, that is what would have happen to kata as well 1 bagua and done.

It fun, they can bring all this kind of adv shit, yet there is 1 panel that shit compleltly on whole cake island level overhall.

King could deal way better with bagua than preWano Luffy (the one that has future side,coc,g4 different form).....
Luffy wasn’t using future sight because he wasn’t calm.

And even if he was he doesn’t have liquidity like Katakuri.

We can also infer that Kaido’s bagua speed is actually > (possibly >>) his ordinary combat speed.

So this argument really does not work.

Luffy wasn’t using future sight because he wasn’t calm.

And even if he was he doesn’t have liquidity like Katakuri.

We can also infer that Kaido’s bagua speed is actually > (possibly >>) his ordinary combat speed.

So this argument really does not work.
Headcanong and excuse after excuse (cuz no one want to deal with the fact that post whole cake island Luffy got 1 shot by 1 bagua), he is facing Kaido, he is fighting a Yonko I dont buy all this shit. In a fight you use your best arsenal, if you cant tap in then it mean is a shit power.

The thing with Sabo is that he was already YC (possibly YC1) level before getting a logia.

If he can do island level fire attacks and also has advanced Ryou (which it seems like he has), Sabo might very well be above people like King and Marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.