What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from the Fuji fight, i don't really see why Sabo should be above every YC1 if it is almost universaly accepted that Dragon is weaker than the Yonko and the revolutionnary commander are weaker than the YC.
Like everybody is weaker than his pirate equivalent, except Sabo who is stronger.
I'm not against the idea, just maybe some should put more respect on Iva or others, even for Sabo's agenda, being number 2 of a group of weakling don't make him look great

Average
I think its at least possible Sanji would be as strong as your average Yonko at the end of story.
After Wano I think it is at least a possibility depends on how many power ups and fights he gets down the line.
Average Yonko? :saden:
The people that Luffy needs to rival will be matched by the cook when people stronger than him get 2 tapped by nerfed hakiless top tiers. :shame:

Cookfags love to use Luffy to attack Zoro but the truth is that the cook is levels upon levels upon levels weaker than Luffy, either you have Luffy as a DBZ tier character that oneshots top tiers by EoS and you scale the cook to Yonko level or you use common sense and Luffy just like Roger will be rivaled by multiple characters and the cook can never compete as he never did. :myman:

I'm just curious, what do u think about this list
@Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Queek Hea D Taker @Paperchampion23 @ConquistadoR @Bango🍅 @BleakAsh @mly90 @Peroroncino

No old or dead people..

--------------------Peak Top Tier--------------------
1. Kaido - 100
2. Sakazuki/Teach - 99.5
4. Dragon/Kuzan/Linlin/Mihawk/Shanks - 99
9. Borsalino/Issho/Ryokugyu - 98.5
--------------------High Top Tier--------------------
12. Luffy - 97.5
13. Beckmann/Hancock/Kid/Sabo/Shiryu - 97
18. Law/Yamato/Zoro - 96.5
--------------------Mid Top Tier--------------------
21. Kuma/Lucky Roux/Magellan - 95.5
24. Katakuri/King/Lucci/Marco/Sanji/Weevil/Yasopp - 95
31. Jinbe/Killer - 94.5
I respect your peak top tier
no disagreements from me

hancock personally isnt that high
sabo.... iffy

mid top tiers
imo
Katakuri/King/Lucci/Marco/magellan/sanji
yasopp/ hancock /smoothie/queen /kuma/jinbei/killer

tho am not sure I see killer here just yet . personally

I noticed you used top tiers for all of them but usually when I say top tier tho I mean those on the levels of yonkos/admirals .
from luffy and up would be top tiers
beckman to zoro would be low top or above commanders below top tiers and the rest are high tiers . overall solid list imo

Aside from the Fuji fight, i don't really see why Sabo should be above every YC1 if it is almost universaly accepted that Dragon is weaker than the Yonko and the revolutionnary commander are weaker than the YC.
Like everybody is weaker than his pirate equivalent, except Sabo who is stronger.
I'm not against the idea, just maybe some should put more respect on Iva or others, even for Sabo's agenda, being number 2 of a group of weakling don't make him look great
I don't think Dragon being weaker than emperors is universally accepted

I'm just curious, what do u think about this list
@Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Queek Hea D Taker @Paperchampion23 @ConquistadoR @Bango🍅 @BleakAsh @mly90 @Peroroncino

No old or dead people..

--------------------Peak Top Tier--------------------
1. Kaido - 100
2. Sakazuki/Teach - 99.5
4. Dragon/Kuzan/Linlin/Mihawk/Shanks - 99
9. Borsalino/Issho/Ryokugyu - 98.5
--------------------High Top Tier--------------------
12. Luffy - 97.5
13. Beckmann/Hancock/Kid/Sabo/Shiryu - 97
18. Law/Yamato/Zoro - 96.5
--------------------Mid Top Tier--------------------
21. Kuma/Lucky Roux/Magellan - 95.5
24. Katakuri/King/Lucci/Marco/Sanji/Weevil/Yasopp - 95
31. Jinbe/Killer - 94.5
--Good list but hancock and sabo too high

--Best thing hancock has done is defeating a bunch of pacifistas and sabo has to show more aside from having mera mera no mi and good coa ; King has insane speed/power/dura plus big attacks in tempura udon and magma level fire for example

Status
Not open for further replies.